Chapter 26

Trappers Priority 💍

Chapter 26 :

Mercedes laid in bed frustratedly , she was tired of waiting around for Ja to fucking handle all of the shit that needed to be handled . Michelle & belly was hers !

Rolling out of bed , Mercedes grabbed her iPhone off the stand dialing up her bestfriend .

" What it do hoe "? Macy answered the phone .

" Bitch , I done took a walk down memory lane . I'm tired of waiting for Ja's ass to handle this shit . You riding for your bitch or what "? Mercedes asked a sneaky grin on her face .

" Bitch you knew . I'm On my way to your condo now ". Macy responded happily .

It was time Mercedes took shit into her own hands , the bitches had tried her one too many damn times . The old Mercedes was back . She was kicking some ass tonight ... No questions asked .

" Well hurry up bitch . Black clothes only , you know the drill ".

" oh my lordttttt , my bitch is back . I'm finna pray cuz I swear to god I thought you was getting soft on my crazy ass ".

" Bye Macy ",

😈😈😈

It was 1:30 in the morning , Cedes & Macy had gone over the plan a thousand & one times .

They were both dressed in Black timbs , Black jeans & black leather jackets zipped all the way up .

" I got the address to the bitch house off of Ja's phone . I got that tracking shit & it saves all of the places they've been while their phone was on . Let's pay that bitch a visit & send her ass to take a permanent nap ".

" Bitch ... I don't know what's gotten into you , but I'm so glad to have you back ", Macy said irritating Mercedes just a little .

" girl you are working my last damn nerve ", cedes said rolling her eyes & giggling .

" Okay okay , come on . Let's go ".

😈😈😈

Belly laid in bed sleeping peacefully . Mercedes & Macy was so thankful that she had carpet because Macy's ass had fell up the stairs . Mercedes couldn't understand for the life of her .. How someone could trip up a flight of damn stairs . Mercedes & Macy had sat in the living room laughing silently , wiping tears from each others faces .

But as they sat watching the bitch sleep so sound fully , put the seriousness back on their faces . They were there for one thing & they were gonna handle it quickly & quietly .

Grabbing the clear bottle , Mercedes leaned over belly body & began to pour the scented liquid into the bitch mouth .

Belly choked as she tried to swallow the Liquid acetone . Once it was down her throat , she opened her eyes frantically looking around .

Coughing a few times , she clutched her chest .

" What the fuck are you doing here "?

" Just stopping by to visit . You know ? A little popup like you did to me . Wassup boo "? Mercedes asked smiling .

" Get the fuck out of my house Mercedes before I call the police ".

" bitch do it look like we scared of the police ? Call the popo hoe ". Both Macy & Mercedes yelled at the same time .