Chapter 17

Trappers Priority 💍

Chapter 17 :

" Baby ... Oh Myyy ... Mmm ease up daddy ". Mercedes moaned as her husband filled up her pussy with the best dick known to man .

He was on his knees between her legs that were spread wide as if she were about to give birth .

He was giving her long , deep strokes and she couldn't take the intense amount of pleasure . She felt like she was approaching the tip of the roller coaster & the feeling was overwhelming .

Mercedes pulled at the hair on her head on the verge of tears because for once in her life ... She couldn't handle the dick her husband was putting on her . He was killing the pussy tonight !

" Play wit that clit , witcha sexy ass ".

Mercedes just shook her head no .

Jazir rammed into her softly but deeply causing her to gasp harshly .

" What I say ? This ya dick "? He asked grasping one of her rosy pink nipples & lightly squeezing .

Mercedes sucked her bottom lip into her mouth & arched her back .
" Mhm , it's my dick ". She moaned .

Her hand traveled from her breast , to the valley in between them & down past her stomach where she tweaked & played with her clit .

" that's it ma , do it just like that ". Ja coached sending them both plummeting into ecstasy , making Mercedes scream & her body to shake in mini convulsions .

Ja rolled off of his wife & wiped the sweat from off the bridge of his nose .

Mercedes laid her head on his chest & listened to his heartbeat .

" Bae ? How you feel about Owning a business witcha man "?

Mercedes looked up at him & shrugged .

" I always thought about it because we both love fashion .. But I know you be busy a lot ".

Ja rubbed his beard & nodded .
He couldn't wait to bring her to their Place of business for the grand opening w/ close friends & family .

The grand opening was tomorrow evening & Ja was anxious to get it over with . He was ready to become a full time family man without having to run to the streets every other hour . His baby girl was on the way & he was gonna be something he always wanted to be ... A daddy . The streets couldn't compete because his baby girl had already won .

💖💖💖

Mercedes rolled her eyes & complained as her BestFriend raided her closet searching for her something to wear .

" Where are we going any damn ways ? I'm 7 months pregnant & I'm too tired to do anything today ".

" Bitch if you don't shut yo complaining ass up ! I swear I don't see how Jazir does it . You my bitch & all but ... Relax baby ".

Cedes just pouted & played with her ear .

" How about this "? Macy asked as she pulled out a bright white button down , Dark blue skinny leg true religion jeans , a yellow Hermes belt & 6 inch Giuseppe zanotti cuissard boots .

" That's cute . That's something I would've chose myself . Where are we going "?

" To dinner ". Macy said simply laying the clothes on the bed .

" Now get dressed hot mama ".

Macy left out the room as cedes got dressed & ran to her bedroom .