Chapter 6

A Trapper's Priority :

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Readings ♥

Chapter 6 :

Mercedes & Macy sat Nervously Waiting for the Return Of Tae & Ja. And Mercedes emotions were getting the best of her.

" If He doesn't Make it back to me ... I don't know What Imma do Mace. It's gonna be All my fault ". She Sobbed.

" Cedes , Ja is gonna be Fine . He's smart & Built Ford Tough . But you need to Stop being So Damn Stubborn and Secretive with Shit like This Mercedes. What is it gonna Take for you to Stop ? A lost Loved one? A divorce ? You need to start thinking Girl. For you to be So smart you do some of the dumbest things. And I'm Saying this With every Ounce Of Love I Have for you Boo ". Macy said Wiping Her bestfriends tears Away.

" But I just don't want him to do Anything That could Land him back In Jail ". Mercedes Replied Watching the Time on her Timewarner cable Box.

It was 1:19㏂ & Mercedes palms Began to sweat.

" He's not going Back , Trust me . He has A Fucking judge on His Payroll. Are you kidding me ? A frickin judge ". Macy repeated making Mercedes & herself Laugh.

She hated to see her Best So Upset. But this Time She had No reason To be.

                       ☆☆☆

On the Hood Side of Town Ja & Tae cruised the Run down Streets of Newark , Newjersey .

They Had went Back To the Club They were At A Few days Earlier. The same Bartender That was there was on shift.

" Aye Ma. You remember me "? Ja asked the White Woman.

" yeah , your Jazir ".

" Alright Ma Cool. My lady Had Came And ordered A Drink. Did A Nigga try To buy them For her Or Did He Send one her way "? He asked.

" Yeah. It was A Black dude. He's always here When You guys Come. His Name is Uh ... Quincy . He lives Around here . Not to Far.  Why What happened "?

" Ol dude been Following My Wife Around. He know Alotta information About me , my Wife & our Parents. On some FBI shit or something & I think He burned Down My crib ".

" Oh My God. Is your Wife okay "? She asked Wide eyed.

" she's Good. Say , Wendy Is it ? Could You Gather up All The info you know on This Nigga & Hold it for me til I come Back "? Ja asked Sweetly & Wendy Couldn't help But blush .

" Sure . I'll get on it soon As Customers start Flowing Back In . Give me your number and I'll call you  ". Wendy said grinning.

Ja Gave her A White dimpled Smile , kissed her Cheek & gave her his number.

" Thanks Ma ". He said.

Tae just Laughed , His Bestfriend Was A Smooth Operator.

Back In the Car , Ja & Tae shared a Laugh.

" She was Sprung my Nigga . I ain't know You was That Smooth with The Ladies Bruh ".

" I does That shit , I just hold it down for my lady. I don't need No Bitch going back to my shawty saying I was laid up wit Er ".

" I feel you . How Y'all doing tho "?

" Man , ( sighs ) . I'on even Kno ".

" Y'all niggas argue like Er'day , then Fuck it out . Y'all gone be Aiight Dawg ". Tae said