Chapter 20

Heraclyne

Kanina pa ako naiinis na nakatayo sa harapan ng cabinet ko contemplating kung ano ang isusuot ko para sa pagpunta namin mamaya sa bahay ng magaling na amahin namin.

"Why the sulky face?" Nagulat ako nang biglang sumulpot sa gilid ko si Quentin.

"Don't scare me like that!" Pinalo ko siya sa braso na kinatawa lang niya.

"Ba't ang sungit mo? Kanina ka pa rito sa loob hinihintay kita sa labas, eh."

"Ano ba kasi ginagawa mo do'n at hinihintay mo 'ko?"

"No reason." She grinned devilishly.

"Whatever. Can you just help me pick an outfit?" Frustatedly, I asked.

"For the occasion mamaya sa bahay ng Papa niyo?" I nodded while pouting.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" I pouted.

In an instance, she connected her lips with mine. Saglit lang iyon bago ulit siya lumayo.

"Stop pouting. You look cute doing it but stop. I might not be able to control myself if you keep doing that."

I leaned closer to her, I was faced with her neck because she's too tall. I looked up to her pretty face. "What if I don't want you to control yourself?" I fought back.

"Hmm... you're playing with fire, Love."

"Am I?" To tease her, I pulled her collar kaya magkadikit na ang ilong namin. It's like we're inhaling the same air because of our proximity.

Bigla kong inilayo ang sarili ko sa kanya just to get on her nerves.

"Stop."

I looked at her pretending to be confused. "What?"

"You are such a bad girl. You're really enjoying this, hmm?"

I halfly smiled. "No. I'm a good girl. Honest. But I may have a problem on the obeying department."

"Oh, right. Do you want me to work you on that?"

I chuckled. "No. Tara na nga, just pick me an outfit." Umayos ako ng tayo at humarap sa cabinet.

"I don't think bagay sa 'kin ang mga 'to." Turo ko sa mga damit na napili ko kanina.

"Lahat naman bagay sayo. Parang ako bagay sayo."

"Corny."

I felt her presence sa likod ko and the next thing she did is wrapped her arms around my waist before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"That color orange one. I think bagay sayo." Her voice is vibrating while she's talking.

"It's not orange, it's khaki." I felt her nod.

Actually, maganda ang napili niya. It's a self tie flowy tube top na khaki ang kulay. I paired it with light blue maong shorts.

"There. Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Anything for you, Love." And there goes her endearment. I just can't help but to give her a peck on the lips.

Akala ko hihiwalay na ito pero hindi. She made me wrapped my legs around her waist while my arms to her neck.

Our kiss isn't gentle at all. It was overflowing with lust. We're practically devouring and eating each other's faces. I felt her carry my whole weight before dropping me gently on the table of the room.

Walang anu-ano'y hinubad niya ang t-shirt ko kaya bumalandra sa harap niya ang black lace bra ko. Kita ko sa mga mata niya ang pagkamangha sa nakikita. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang pero may ipagmamalaki ako. Push up bra pa ang gamit ko kaya litaw na litaw ang cleavage ko.