Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A/N: How long should I make this, please comment. :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler, or any of the characters even if I wish I did. The only things I do own are the names William lists for the ones on the list.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The day seemed endless to the Grell, and he beds to figure out how he would get William to love him. He knew he had a while to think about it, but he was scared it would fail.

"Grell, what are you thinking about?"

"What? Oh...nothing." Grell smiled up at William, he didn't want to ruin his plan.

"Sutcliff, don't lie to me. It's obvious."

Grell sighed slightly, and placed a more serious face on. "Will, I was just wondering what all we have to do. This is taking forever!" William rolled his eyes, as he fixed his glasses with his death scythe.

"Grell we have two names on the list, we haven't wen made it to the first one. All we have to do today is do a little studying."

"I know..." He leaned more into William acting his usuall flirtatious self. "But I wanted to just spend the day with Bassy." Grell was lying through his teeth, but he couldn't resist the chance to make William mad.

"Grell, he's unimportant right now. We have a job to do." William couldn't help but wonder what Grell is doing, he knew last night Grell said he loves him, now he was talking about Sebastian.

"Why?" He nuzzled to William a little more and spoke in a tone much to seductive. "Is someone a little jealous?" Grell watched the calm, and collected man next to him turn a light shade of pink.

"No, I am not 'jealous' I just don't find this important right now." William looked away from Grell, obviously trying to calm down and keep his normal expression plastered on. Grell kept his voice in the tone that caused William to blush.

"Awe...not even a little?" Grell leaned up to William more, walking on his tip-toes.

"No, Grell stop it."

At Williams words Grell pouted a little, he watched the darker haired man stop his blush. Grell ran his hand over Williams chest feeling the wave of his muscles.

"Fine...but only if you really want me to." William took a deep breath, and spoke while clenching his teeth.

"Grell..."

"Hmm?" Said man held his hand on the others chest and noticed the other yet again fluster.

"We are at work, and the house we needed is right there." William pointed to the house in front of the two men. Grell frowned, he was finally getting somewhere...

"So who is this?"

"Fredrick J. Thomas. He's done nothing since graduating collage. A bright twenty-seven year old, but he can't get his career started."

"What a sad man. I wonder if he's hot. ~" There was Grell's normal voice, he usually saved for William of Sebastian.

"Sutcliff now is not the time."

"Is it ever the time?" William shook his head at Grell's words.

"Not when we are at work." The two then started their research. There's a problem with this Fredrick guy, he does nothing, but he's trying. Then the fact he is extremely smart. William and Grell headed for the next house.

"He's going to be a hard one."

"Yes...he is. He tried three companies in the few hours we watched him."

"What's the deal with this next one?"

"Rebecca S. Marie, she dropped out of school, and has done well, nothing."

"So why don't we just put her on the final list?"

"As Shinigami we have to make sure there is no way anyone on the list could provide something for this world."

"She's a woman. She can bring life into this world, but every woman ever on the list is capable of that."

"We can't take that into account. Not unless she finds out she is pregnate before we take her soul."

"That's just stupid."

"Grell, if every thing we did made sense, this world would be a mess." Grell nodded in agreement and understanding.

"Tell me something Will."

"Wha do you want to know?"

"I need you to be honest even though this is off topic."

"Okay."

"Why do we fall in love?" William looked to Grell and stopped walking. "I mean...I guess you could say it makes no sense, but why do we fall in love and love someone so much it feels more like a heartbreak?" William sighed and thought of an answer.

"I'd say we fall in love because this world is a cold, and lonely one. We need someone there to help us through it, of course sometimes we fall in love at the wrong times, but it's something we all tend to do at some point."

"Would you say you love me?" Grell was hopeful William would say yes, but the second he asked, he was scared. Scared it was the wrong time.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N: This is getting more and more fun to write! If you're reading this thing thanks! XD