Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the anime or the manga.

Chapter 7:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Grell and William finished their actually well made dinner.

"So...William," Grell to a small sip of his wine careful to make sure he kept a seductive face. "What did you prepare for dessert?"

William laughed slightly at the other man "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes, I would." Grell wanted to pick up where they left off in the kitchen, so out of greed he stood up and walked over to William. He slung his leg around the others hips, and sat down. "Now William...tell me.~"

Grell's tone made William laugh a little, he just looked...sexy.

"Now how can I get it with you sitting on me?" At Williams words, Grell smiled.

"I can be your dessert...I know you want me." Grell placed his hand on Wills cheek and leaned closer. William was quick to close the space between them, their lips colliding and moving in a pace and movement designed for them.

"G-Grell...?" William pulled away to look at the man with flaming red hair, and piercing green eyes.

"Yes Will?"

"What did I do to make you love me?" Grell smiled slightly, and went to kiss the others neck. He sat up a little so he could whisper his reply.

"You didn't do anything to make me love you."

"Grell you know what I mean."

"Fine. I'll tell you," Grell sat to look at the man with darker hair. "I've always had a crush on you, and slowly it grew into something more. I use to think it was your hair, and your style, but in truth Will, I love your personality. I love that you aren't scared to be yourself."

"My personality? That's a first."

"Hey, I'm not like most women."

"Considering you're a man, that makes sense."

"Wow William, that was cold." Grell smiled again, showing off his creepishly sharp teeth. Lightly kissing the other, he felt himself blush. He just admit what he's been dying to tell William, and truthfully it was the best feeling ever. No longer did he have to hide it, he could be himself around Will.

The kiss never got much further then a make out, and Grell was okay with that. By the time any real dessert was are it was well past midnight. "Will...can I stay here tonight?"

"Uh sure..." William could feel himself blushing as he looked down to Grell who had cuddled next to him on the couch. He wanted to badly to play with the long red strands, they looked so soft, and so...perfect. Carefully he ran his fingers in Grell's hair, twisting and playing with it while they watched whatever was on tv. Grell laughed a little, as he tilted his head to look at Will.

"Don't worry about hurting me, my hair is abused about everyday." William felt the blush deepen.

"Sorry, I didn't ask if I could play with your hair."

"Will, I don't care, I love when people play with it." Will nodded and felt the blush start to fade away, that was until Grell sat up and laid his head on Williams shoulder. "What time is it?"

"Um..." William looked to the clock behind them. "Twelve thirty-six."

"William?"

"Yes Grell?"

"Come lay with me? We have work tomorrow you know." Williams cheeks were a dark pink, but smiled slightly.

"Alright, lets go." Grell stood up with William, and grabbed his hand. The two walked up the steps and down that dark hallway.

"William, can I borrow some pajamas?"

William threw an over sized shirt, and some sweat pants. "This is what I got."

"It will have to do." Quickly the two changed, and crawled into bed. Grell laid so he was facing William. "Thank you for dinner, it was nice."

"My pleasure." William kissed Grell's forehead. "Now go to bed, you said yourself we have work tomorrow. " Grell sighed and turned away from William, after a few minutes he felt Wills hands wrap around his thin waist, and slowly drifted to sleep.

~The next morning~

Grell woke up to an empty bed and the smell of coffee. Carefully he stumbled down the hall, down that stairs, and into the kitchen. Williams back was to him, so he took the chance. Grell edged his way to William, wrapping his hands around his waist, reaching the kiss the back of Williams neck.

"Good morning."

"Morning..." Grell felt William relax a little, and finished pouring the coffee. The morning was quiet, they only had a few minutes before they had to leave, quickly they finished getting ready, and headed to work. Grell of course going home first to change and put on simpler make-up.

The Shinigami did what they do best, and before long they had to decide if a life should be reaped.

"Who is this?" Grell asked as William opened his black book.

"Margret Rose."

"Okay...?"

"She's a poor girl, who's dream is to marry rich. She wants all these things in life, but never goes for them."

"What a bore, lets just reaper her."

"Grell...we can't just do that. We have to take time..."

"Can we move on then?"

"Fine, let's go."

The two headed to their next destination, readying themselves.