Chapter 10

I do not own the characters or the anime, I'll explain my shameful abandonment of this for a while later. I'm going to try to take this longer..

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The two stood in the kitchen, working to make dinner. Of course Grell would offer something and William would shake his head. Eventually Grell kicked Will out of the kitchen. "If you aren't going to help me find something I might as well just kick you out." Grell said and honestly, William didn't complain. As said before...he wasn't the best at cooking...

"Fine..." William kissed Grells forehead before going to read a new article on some of the latest news. Grell finally found something he could make, the most simple of foods. Mashed potatos, the red potato of course, and a brilliantly seasoned chicken breast. Grell took his time making the meal, pictureing all the reactions he could get from...what was William to him. He knew he himself loved William more then anyone, but how did William feel? Almost like the serious man could read the beautiful woman's mind, arms laced around Grells waist. "This smells amazing." William whispered in Grells ear causing the red head to shiver.

"What are you doing Will...dinner isn't done."

"Mm...so? I can't come stand here with you..." William softly kissed Grells neck, allowing his lips to linger over the skin longer then they really needed to. Grell blushed a light shade of pink and felt his heart race. The simplest of touch was sometimes the only thing needed to make a woman weak in the knees.

"N-Not unless you are going to help..." Grell was hardly able to speak. William smirked slightly and kept himself to Grell.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispered softly. Grell couldn't figure out what William was trying to do all he knew is it would take him light years to recover.

"H-Help mash up the potatoes...I don't have the strength for it..." Grell mumbled and William nodded, kissing his cheek before unwinding his arms and moving to preform the action Grell asked of him. The red head looked over to the other every so often.

"You seem distracted dear..." William looked to Grell. Grell quickly looked away from him, blushing slightly more.

"It's nothing love..." Grell tuned the chicken over to make sure both sides were evenly cooked. The smell of the seasoning fumigating the room.

William had finished the potatoes and looked to Grell. "You should come over for dinner more often, it's been a while since the kitchen smelled this delightful."

Grell smiled a little. "Oh please William, we both know you've tried to cook things before, not all of them could be terrible." William shrugged.

"They mostly do."

"Mostly." William smirked a little more at Grells respons.

"So is this a yes for the dinners?"

"Hm, I'll have to think about it." Grell turned the heat off and moved the chicken, turning to look to William. The darker haired man quickly met his gaze. "You'll have to convince me."

"That shouldn't be difficult."

Grell smiled and moved to get some plates out, moving to put the mashed potatoes on the plate first before setting the chicken on top like in a fancy restaurant. "Well darling, dinner is ready, why don't you go get the wine."

"Alright, I'll be right back." William kissed his cheek and went down to the cellar to get a bottle of wonderfully aged red wine. Grell had set the plates down on the table, and gotten out the silverware and the wine glasses. He set the table perfectly and lit a few candles, wanting the more romantic feel. Since the walls of the dinning room where a warm tan, the light of the candles danced beautifully against the color. Grell could almost, forgive the fact they weren't red...almost. In all honesty, Grell could fall in love in a room like the one he sat in, the second William was in his vision again, he did just that. The warmth of everything melted Grells heart and the way William moved to poor the first glass of wine...oh the romance! "I figured you'd enjoy the red, so I made sure it was a good bottle."

"I can tell..." Grell wasn't paying much attention to the wine itself, but to the man who held the wine. The overall feel in the room was enough to drive Grell insane. He wanted the lips he felt on his neck to be pressed softly to his own, he wanted more then just dinners with William...he wanted everything William would offer. Of course, being the classy lady he is, he had to wait for the chance. He had to make sure he kept stringing William along, playing a game he liked to call, flirting. "So..." Grell started, as he placed his hand and Williams. "Have you thought of a way to convince me?"

"Maybe I have," William started. "But you're not the only one who will play a game." William smirked and Grell looked to him innocently.

"I haven't been playing a game."

William moved to kiss Grells jaw, whispering to him. "Why don't we eat?"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

(A/N) Well here you have it...

The reason I haven't been on in like...three months is because I've had extreme writers block, I've just hated all my work. I really approciate all the comments it means a lot to know people like my story. I know writers block is a crap excuse but it sucks, not only that but I started high school, and I don't do well with change so I was really stressed about that.

Anyway, I tried to make this longer and I hope you all enjoy it, I had a lot of fun writing it.