Chapter 5

Chapter 5!~

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler or any of the characters in this fanfiction. Even though I wish I did >.<

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The two Shinigami finished their report and headed different ways. Grell went home and about had a heart attack.

"OH MY! What am I going to wear!?" He frantically searched for something. As inappropriate as it was he couldn't resist this dress! It was a mid thigh, tight fitting, red dress. Grell liked to call it his secret weapon, he also called it his "butt hugger" since it was so tight. Of course he HAD to have something with this dress, he put on fishnet stalkings, he added a thick black belt around his slim waist. As any good woman knows, your shoes reflect your personality, and tonight Grell was feeling confident. He did his make-up slightly, this was a date after all, and slipped into his beautiful ruby red heels. "Grell darling...you've done it again. William will have to love this!"

At Williams...things couldn't be any worse. He was so worried Grell wouldn't like anything he made, he winded up with five different meals. Quickly he glanced at the time, and of course read it wrong.

Grell headed to Williams trying hard not to lose his confidence. He stopped right in front of Wills house. Quietly he sighed to himself. "What if he doesn't like this...? What if he doesn't actually like me?" Grell would never admit it, but he did care what people thought of him. Especially William. He gathered himself, put on his confident face, and marched up to the door. He knocked politely, and waited for an answer.

William heard the knock, glanced back at the time, and realized he had cleaned anything up. He ran to the door, and opened it right as Grell was about to knock again. "G-Grell, you're here...exactly on time..." William looked away from the other man, and Grell noticed Williams clothing. He could help but laugh a little.

"William darling, have you been busy trying to make dinner?" William nodded slightly, not wanting to admit he was failing. Grell pushed the taller man back a little, and made his way inside. "You go clean up real quick, I'll go see what you've done to your poor kitchen." William thanked Grell, and quickly did as he was told. The man obsessed with red made his way to the kitchen only to be surprised. Nothing was burning or gross looking, everything was...perfect. All five meals. "William you have out done yourself."

"I uh...didn't know what you wanted." Grell whipped around to find William standing a few feet behind him.

"You sure clean up nicely, but do we really need dinner, or can we just skip to dessert?" William didn't catch on to what Grell was implying, and for the first time that night William got a good look at Grell, and Grell noticed. "Like what you see? It's one of my favorites." Grell smiled showing off his strangely sharp teeth.

"Grell..." William walked closer, and once he was in reaching distance Grell pulled him closer.

"Yes...William?" Grell did his best at making his voice sound seductive.

Will leaned down to Grell. He gently kissed Grell's neck, move his mouth up to his ear. He tugged slightly, and whispered. "We have to eat dinner..." He backed away and Grell pouted.

"So you did get my hint?"

"Of course, it's not the first time someone has asked me that." Grell blushed in anger and jealously. William pushed him into the kitchen and walked him backwards until Grell was up against the counter.

"William?"

"Grell." Death! Grell lost it, the way William said his name!

"What are you-" Grell was cut off by Williams lips against his own. William wrapped his arms around Grell's waist, while Grell snaked his around Williams neck. Deeping the much needed kiss. Their mouths moved in sync, but like always. William pulled away. "Will!"

"After dinner." He kissed Grell's neck once more and made Grell pick a meal. This date went well, but all Grell wanted was dessert.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N: Well that was chapter 5, can anyone guess chapter 6? Please, please, please, like and comment, and if anyone ha advice don't hesitate to tell me it! Thanks! :D >-< •*• ~,~ ^-^

Working to much? Grelliam Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें