epilogue

'knockoff sbi' server
#general

dadza - philza
bully - wilbur
big man - tommy
jailbreak - techno
pretty girl - thalia
mumza - kristin
fucking menace 2.0 - tubbo
deceased - ranboo
niki <3 - niki

pretty girl
my spotify wrapped is terrible
"your top song of the year was pretty girl by clairo. you played it a very reasonable 682 times. As is your right."
HOW MANY MINUTES IS THAT

big man
34 hours
What is wrong with you woman

jailbreak
her 2nd most played song was egirls are ruining my life so go ahead and digest that one

pretty girl
i thought we weren't going to mention that ☹

dadza
i think u have a problem
anyway
do you guys have any plans?????????

bully
yeah do you

pretty girl
not that i know of why

big man
Oh yeah
Just curious yknow

jailbreak
you all are so bad

pretty girl
hello??????
can somebody explain

jailbreak
tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary
i have a surprise for you but these british hags cannot keep their mouth shut
take a moment to consider not everyone has to hear everythinfg you all think.

dadza
i wanna say i did pretry good
tommy and will ruined it

jailbreak
anyway pack a bag
probably for about a weeks trip

pretty girl
???????????
???????????

mumza
Ahhh! Can't wait for you to find out 🤗🤗🤗

jailbreak
oh, and geo's coming with us

-

"can i take this blindfold off yet?" thalia says as the car comes to a stop. geo meows quietly from the backseat, and techno sighs.

"you're like the kids from shrek. are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we-"

"are we there yet?" thalia interrupts.

techno laughs and nods, forgetting she can't see him. "yes, we are. you can take off the blindfold."

"y'know, it was never really a blindfold. this is literally a mask with trucks on it. where did you even find this?" she says, taking it off, her eyes still adjusting to the light.

"i found it in your car, so you should be asking yourself that question."

thalia looks through the window and quickly realizes she's at the airport. she quickly turns her head around and faces techno. "where are we going?"

he smiles cheekily. "england."

-

wilbur sits anxiously at the airport, waiting for the couple he was asked to pick up.

his 6'5 appearance made him easy to spot, many fans had already asked to take pictures with him - and even more asked why he was there. he did his best to play it off.

thalia, on the other hand, was still freaking out. "what if they see me in person and hate me? oh my god, techno you gave me no time to have anxiety over this. what if i accidentally fart and they all smell it?"

techno rolls his eyes. "they'll probably pass out from the stench before they process what's happening, don't worry." he gets out of his sleep as the plane rolls to a stop, grabbing the bags from the overhead.

thalia carries geo out, following techno out of the plane. they immediately go to baggage claim and search for wilbur.

"is he even here?" thalia says, and techno nods quickly, motioning behind her.

she turns around, and immediately has to look up. "oh my god i'm going to cry. you're real!"

immediately, he takes geo out of her arms. "hi geo! you're so soft. this is the best day of my life."

thalia rolls her eyes. "i see how it is."

he smiles. "hi thalia, it's nice to meet you."

techno walks over, carrying both his and thalia's bags. his arms are completely full. "do you wanna take a bag, thalia? by chance?"

she shakes her head sarcastically before grabbing both of her bags.

she smiles up at him. every moment with him is a dream.

he grins back down at her. every moment with her has been something he could've never imagine. something he didn't ever want, but welcomed anyway. because it was her.

wilbur coughs. "im already fucking third wheeling. god damn it."