Family Problem

Aizawa's POV:

RG: Now tell me what happened!

Me: As you heard and saw. He doesn't like Eri.

RG: Did you even ask Hitoshi and Izuku what they thought about a little sister?

Me: No.

RG: So you just brought her in?

Me: Yes.

RG: My god. . . and he doesn't like her?

Me: Looks like it.

RG: Do you know why?

Me: *Sigh* From what I grasped till now he thinks that we want to replace him.

RG: Why would you do that?

Me: I don't know. I tried talking to him.

RG: Then try harder!

Me: What do you want me to do? Take him to Hound Dog?

RG: Might be an option.

Me: It could also make everything worse! You know Izuku and yesterday things quickly escalated. If I bring him there who knows what he will do to Hound Dog.

RG: Good point.... Why did Toshi hit him that hard?

Me: He made Eri cry and Hitoshi loves her already.

RG: And he slapped him for that?

Me: Yes. As I said. Things quickly escalated.

RG: Let me get this straight. He doesn't approve of Eri, you got into a fight. Zashi called him Midoriya instead of Aizawa and Hitoshi slapped him?

Me: That's pretty much it.

RG: No wonder he thinks you guys will leave him. Did anyone try to comfort him?

Me: I did.

RG: What did you do?

Me: I tried talking.

RG: And?

Me: ....

RG: Shota! He is still a kid and he is quirkless. The world is even crueler to him than to Eri. Just by looking at his wound, I can tell that he suffered through much worse than Eri did.

Mic: Who suffered?

RG: Let me get some sense into you!

I watched the old Lady go to my husband and whack his leg making him fall down to his knees before whacking him over his head.

He deserved that one.

I am just waiting for her to come oven and whack me too..

I am pretty sure she will....

She loves him more than anyone else after all.

Even dubbing him her grandchild...

Maybe it's better if he stays with her for a while...

NO!

He will think that we abandoned him only more.

RG: You damn idiot! How could you call Izuku by his old family name! Do you know through how much pain you made him go through?

Mic: I am sorry and yes I deserved the hit. I didn't think at all and the name just slipped.

RG: You damn cockatoo!

Mic: So how is he?

RG: Oh now you are more worried about him then Eri?!

Mic: What do you mean?

RG: It's quite obvious how much you dote on Eri. Did you even think about how he feels?

Mic: Eri is just a child! She never experienced love!

Me: ... neither did Izuku. Remember what they told us when we adopted him?

Mic: Sure do. It was heartbreaking.

RG: Then you know that he was abandoned by his mother and you still are caring more for her?

Mic: .... I didn't think he would bother that much.

RG: He is just a child too! He's also quirkless! You saw his wounds!

Me: No he didn't.

Mic: I mean I did saw the amount of bandages.

Me: He had third degree burns as well as open skin and his whole body is littered in scars.

Mic: Oh my god.... how... when?

Me: Don't ask me.

RG: You better take care of him or I'll snatch him away from you!

Me: We will.

After that the healer left us alone. We knew that something was up and we needed to get to the bottom of this but it was hard. It was not as if we had only him to worry about but also Eri. She still had nightmares and was scared of a lot of things. Thankfully Toshi was watching over her.

Mic: What should we do?

Me: I don't know.

Mic: How about we take turns watching over both of them?

Me: We can't have them together in a room for now.

Mic: But we need to try...

Me: ... Nothing good will come out if it.

Mic: .... This is quite the problem we have Sho.

Me: He asked to have his room in the attic too.

Mic: THE ATTIC?!

Me: Yes. I'll put his bed there and a couple of his stuff so he can at least have his own room.

Mic: You sure that is a good idea... I mean it's the attic.

Me: You want them in the same room?

Mic: No but we can have Eri with us.

Me: That will only make things worse.

Mic: ....

In the end we both ended up thinking a lot but nothing really came to our mind that would be a good solution. After a while we also decided to let him be and go have a look how Eri was doing. She was younger after all. Thankfully we found her with Hitoshi playing around.

Hitoshi: Paps, Dad. How is he?

Me: Resting.

Eri: Zuzu hates me.

I saw crocodiles like tears welling up in her eyes and decided to walk over to her and pick her up.

Me: He needs to adapt, snowflake.

Hitoshi: Give him time and he will learn to love you too!

The rest of the time we spent together as a family leaving Izuku to rest.