Waste of Space

The next day I woke up, Aizawa told me about the guy in Vlad's class and I gave him the pendant. Since it was a school day, I went through hell without my pendant but with Aizawa's scarf. He told me as an exchange for the necklace I should hold on to his capture gear. It did calm me down and I was happy that he offered it to me or I wouldn't have made it through the day.

Seriously....

What am I suposed to do with so many spider lilies?

Should I open a flower shop with them?

Like come on guys!

These plants do have a life too!

Naturally when I got home, I didn't tell them about the flowers or how my school day went on. At least I wasn't beaten up today and so it came that I was sitting and enjoying my meal with my family.

Hitoshi: Izu, how was your school day?

Me: Good and yours?

Hitoshi: I had the best in my life! 

Mic: Oh what happened?

Hitoshi: You know that one teacher I have in chemistry? He was mocking a student and making fun of him while the student did the same to the teacher. It was hillarious.

Mic: How was your day Eri.

Eri: Good.

Aizawa: Oh right, Izu. I got your necklace repaired. He stood up and went around the table towards me before taking the scarf off and then putting the necklace on.

I immediately touched the stone and smiled at it. The stone felt warm as I still felt the love of my mom that I remember. 

Me: Thank you.

Aizawa: No problem. Eri, do you have something to say?

Eri: I don't know what you mean?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Appologize.

Eri: Why should I?

Mic: Sweetheart, you did something wrong.

Eri: No I did not.

Mic: .. Eri you stole it from him.

Eri: That's not true! He should have given it to me when I asked for it earlier.

Me: Why would I do that? I told you it means a lot to me.

Eri: And I told you I wanted to have it.

Aizawa: Eri, would you take something from Toshi?

Eri: No.

Aizawa: Why then Izu's stuff.

Eri: He is just a waste of space.

I was soo shocked hearing that and I heard the fork falling down on the table since Toshi dropped and started coughing.

Me: What did you say?

Eri: I said you are worthless.

Mic: He is not. How did you come to that conclusion.

Eri: He doesn't have a quirk and people said he is worthless since he doesn't have one. An abomination of nature.

Me: Take that back!

I stood up and even while Aizawa was standing close to me, I could tell that this situation in the room was more than toxic right now. The answer was clear to me now. Ever since she started going to preschool she started to ly and boss me around. Now I knew the reason for it. Someone told her about how "stupid and worthless" quirkless people are.

Eri: No! It's true! All my friends told me that!

Now there was this one word that I couldn't stand hearing and everyone knew that since I broke someones nose once because of it and yes it was Bakugo's nose. Ever after that he never used the word again.

Eri: He's a bastard and should have never been born! Even his mom abandoned me!

Yep. There was the word bastard.

I tolerated people telling me that my mom abandoned me since I knew it better but bastard... Nope. I couldn't stand that words and so I snapped and climbed over the table punching her. Aizawa immediately grabbed me and hold me back but I was fighting against him.

Mic was helping Eri up since thanks to the punch she was laying on the floor after falling backwards with her chair.

Me: Let me go! 

Aizawa: Porblem child, calm down!

Me: She called me a bastard.

Aizawa: She doesn't know the meaning of it.

Me: Let me go!

Aizawa: Only if you calm down.

Me: Let. Me. Go! .... I need to get out of here! .... just please! .... Let me go on a walk.... and calm down before I do something stupid....

Aizawa: *Sigh* take your phone with you and gps on.

Me: Got it.

I took my phone from the table and went out of the room. I just needed to get out. The air outside was really welcoming and as I was walking down the street towards a busy area, I managed to bump int a woman while I was walking around the corner and having my hand on the pendant. I was trying my best to calm down too.

Me: Sorry.

We both eneded up on the ground and she had some groceries which I quickly helped her to gather. However all of the sudden something unexpected happened.

???: Zuzu is that you my dear bunny?

Me: Huh...

I dripped the apple I was picking up and looked at her. Green eyes, green hair.... I looked like her and she looked like the woman I remember being my mom. 

Me: .... mom....

Inko: Izuku!

She dropped everything she had and pulled me into a hug. I could tell that she was crying but I was crying too. This was certainly not something I expected.

Me: Mom! You came back.

Inko: I searched soo long for you! I even wanted to pick you up again but you were not there. I tried finding you but they didn't wanted to give me your address. Ohh bunny I found you!

Me: I waited and waited never did I lost hope that you will get me.

Inko: How about we go home? I mean you can come with me to my apparment. It's not much but I would love to spend some time with you again.

Me: I would love to.

This was how I went with my mom after we picked up all the things on the ground. It was so long that I've seen her but she didn't looked good at all. She had dark and huge circles around her eyes and she was rather pale. As happy as I was finding and meeting her, I was also very worried about her well being.