Where is my pendant?!

A week passed after I spoke with Hound Dog and things got only worse. Eri started to accuse me and ly more often saying that I told her something different. At first they were small things but it started to get bigger and bigger. I didn't care much about the stuff she wanted from me and since I didn't want another stupid fight just because I loved my own attic space, I gave it up.

Now I was always sitting in the living room by the window and reading or doing some other stuff like writing in my notebook. I lost my own space after all and need a place. It was cosy in the living room and we don't use it that often.

Today was somehow different tho. I went to shower and put all my things on my bed including my pendant but I couldn't find it anymore. So I started looking under my bed and in the shower if the chain didn't broke again.

Toshi: What are you looking for?

Me: My pendant. I can't find it.

Toshi: I'll help you search for it. Don't worry! We'll find it.

Me: Thanks.

We both started searching our whole room but we couldn't find it at all and I started panicking a little bit. It was after all the only thing I had left reminding me of my mother.

Me: I can't find it, you?

Hitoshi: No. Where did you last seein in?

Me: ... around my neck?

Hitoshi: ... oh right.. you nearly never put it down besides to shower.

Me: Yup.

Hitoshi: I saw you often in the livng room. Maybe the chain broke and you lost it there?

Me: I hope...

We both went downstairs and started looking all over the palce too. That was when paps came in.

Mic: What are you gyus doing?

Me: Did you see my pendant?

Mic: No... did you lose it?

Me: Yes, I can't find it.

Mic: That's not like you. Where did you guys search?

Hitoshi: Our room and here.

Mic: I'll join you and have a look in the attic.

Me: Thanks.

I knew that dad was coming home late since he had things to do with his new calss and all so I was rather happy when paps offered more help. Now together the three of us were search the whole house upside down. In the end we couldn't find it at all.

Me: .... I really lost it....

Tears started welling up as I began thinking about that day when my mother left and gave it to me. It was the only thing I had from her and the remain of our promise. I was sure she was out there somewhere searching for me. I just knew it.

Toshi: I am sorry we couldn't find it!

Mic: How about we let someone make a replica. I now it means a lot to you and I really hope we will find it but just in case we don't...

Me: ... *sob* thank you.

Eri: What are you guys playing?

As we all hugged each other and them trying to calm me down, Eri walked up to us and there I saw the pendant we were searching so long for. She was wearing it wround her neck as it was one of her own things.

Me: My necklace!

The moment I said that the two beside me looked at her and realized what was going on too.

Hitoshi: Eri, where did you get the necklace?

Eri: Izu gave it to me.

What a lie and such an obvious one. The problem here was that she didn't know about the worth of it or why I was treasuring it soo much at all.

Mic: Eri, lying is very bad, you know.

Eri: But I am not lying! Izu gave it to me.

Me: Can you give it back please?

Eri: NO!

Me: Eri, please? The necklace means soo much too me.

Eri: NO! FINDERS KEEPERS!

Hitoshi: So you found it?

Eri: ... ahm...

Mic: Eri, please give the necklace back to your brother.

Eri: But why?! It was obviously meant for me!

Me: Please!

Eri: No!

Mic: Where did you even find it?

Eri: In our room on the bed.

Me: My bed?

Eri: Maybe.

Mic: Oh sweetheart, that's not finding things, that's stealing. Please give it back to him. We can get you another one.

Eri: But I like this one and it doesn't fit him.

Me: Eri, please. It means soo much to me.

Eri: NO!

Mic: Eri!

Eri: Why are you all mad at me?! It's just a stupid necklace!

Just like that she pulled at the chain and ripped it off her neck. Since the chain was rather delicate, it easily ripped and broke. After that she threw it right in front of my feet and all I could was fall to my knees as I looked at the now broken Emerald stone.

Me: No...*sob* no...*sob*....no....

Mic: ERI!

Hitoshi: Izu... We can fix it.

I didn't know what was happening aorund me as I clentched the broken stone to my heart and was just crying. That however didn't mean that I didn't feel both of their hands around my shoulder or on my back and guiding me to the sofa. I loved my necklace soo much and now it was broken.

Mic: Well fix it little listener. I'll find someone who can.

Me: ... she broke it.... 

Hitoshi: It's okay brother. We will find someone who can fix it. 

It took hours to calm down but once I was calm enough, I just grabbed a bock from my room and started reading while Hitoshi wa sitting right next to me on his phone. I still had the broken pendant with me but now it was in a small jewelry bag. We both somehow ended up sliping on each other shoulder with our heads close to each other.