Chapter 6: "...Huh."

{a/n}
[heyyy.. So, uh, we got some lore recently huh? Fhvgaihb Just pretend that didn’t happen haha 😅 also sorry this one is kinda just filler]

It had now been a week of Fundy listening to the people telling him to isolate himself because they were worried when Slime said it was contagious. He was tired of it already, and it seemed like his nightmares just got so much worse. So, he decided to go on a little trip.

Picking up his damaged communicator, he dialed up Quackity.
*brrrrrrrring…
*brrrrrrrring…
"Hey, Fundy!"
"Hi, does Slime have his own communicator yet, or…?"
"Nah, not yet. Why do you ask?"
"Can I talk to him?"
"Uhh.. sure! Hang on."

"Hello Fundy from L'manburg! What do you need?"
"You said there was a god for this stuff.. right?"
"Oh, yeah! Philza's wife's sister! She's the goddess of the void!!"
"Ah, thanks. Bye!"
"Goodbye, Fundy from L'manburg!!"
*Beep.

Fundy sighed. "Well, time to take another trip to the arctic." he thought aloud, looking around his room. There was this.. “Void mulch,” as Slime had called it, just everywhere. No one had any idea how to clean this stuff up, or, at least not yet, and nobody wanted to even get close enough to it to try to figure it out. 

It was almost like.. they were scared of him.

..but I digress.

Fundy luckily made it to Techno’s portal without anyone seeing him (and thank XD for that, he did NOT have the energy for the confrontation right now).  Once he arrived, he walked through the gate. Knocking on the door, he couldn't help but hold his breath. He knew he was testing his luck the first time, but a second visit? He might not return home alive.

This time, Phil opened the door. He immediately recognized me and just said
"What do you want, mate."
"...Uh, your wife is a goddess, right?" Fundy asked.
"Yeah, what about it?"
"...Does she happen to have a sister?"
"I mean, maybe. If she does, I wouldn't be the person she'd tell."
"Huh, well thanks for the help!"
"Yeah, sure." 
Phil shut the door in Fundy's face.

"...Huh." Fundy thought aloud.

He could already tell this was going to be hard.