𝟏. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐠𝐨

Her heart burnt at the words she heard.

The only man that she loved with her whole heart, broke that heart in a million pieces.

She felt like crying, shouting, yelling at him and asking him why he did what he did.

Yet, She sat there in the silence, speechless.

There was a lot going on her mind yet she don't know what to say.

She looked at the two people in front of her.

The couples sitting in front of her.

She could be the girl.

Actually she was the girl who used to sit beside him and hold his hand.

The female being her Elder sister and the male her boyfriend.

Oh!sorry,ex-boyfriend.

"So... You are telling me you cheated on me with her" She asked looking at the male, her ex boyfriend - Ethan Neiz

"Y/n.." A sweet voice spoke up "please don't give such names to our... Action. I know we did wrong but... Our love is not a sin" She said looking at the table.

She sounds like she's going to cry..

"What about you?" She looked towards the male after disgusted by her sister's action "say something to defend yourself"

She wave her fingers in front of them, pointing towards them.

"About your relationship"

Ethan looked at her, he look confident and calm.

"One's feeling cannot be controlled when you are really in love. It's just maybe we were not really suitable for each other but I really am sorry I couldn't return your feelings"

A year.. Yeah.. They dated for a year.

"Why would you stay with me for a year? If you were not sure about your feelings." She asked him

"I didn't knew I was not sure, it just happens to be that I realized after I met her"

"Well..." Y/n started "you should have just keep it a secret, I really didn't like the things I just heard"

She just look down at the table in front of her.

"I am so sorry y/n, I swear I never tried to do all of this. It's just sort of happened... " Her sister confessed
"I told you..We shouldn't have told her.." Finished her lines with a pitiful voice.

"It's okay... " Ethan comfort her "sooner or later the truth would eventually come out"

"Are you ashamed of yourself? Even just for little?"she asked them disgusted.

"Oh who am I even asking?" She replied to herself, and then scoff "great, you two have successfully waste my time" She sighed and looked at her watch.

Without even glancing at them, she took her bag and left the place.

It was like she couldn't see them at all

She was thankful to have Ethan in her life.

He was everything she needed.

But maybe she was not what he needed.

He prefer her sister more.

Yeah who wouldn't.

She's smart, beautiful and everything a guy needs.

If she could, she would definitely like to live her life.