14.Love me and Hold me

He heaved a tired sigh, and leaned on his seat, closing his eyes.

He used the slow drive to his house to relax for a bit.

After dropping of Y/n and made sure that she reached her room safely, he even called for their maid to hold her.

He was tired and annoyed, it was to hurt Ethan but instead he was the one being hurt.

He wants to feel what Ethan feels in Y/n's arm.

He wants to feel everything that Y/n does.

"Boss, we have reached" the driver announced.

Guards appears infront of the car, opening the door for him.

He stepped out, started stroding towards the mansion.

"Boss" the guard called him.

"..." he never said anything but side glanced at him.

He took it as a sign to continue his word "Mrs. Lee is waiting for you inside"

He calmly took of his coat and handed to the guard while reaching the main door.

"You are never welcome here" his voice rang out.

"That's not how you should talk with your mother,Wan Yeo" Mrs Lee, apparently his mother replied, sipping her tea calmly.

"That's how i always talk with you" he replied indifferently.

"Get out of here, I dont want the presence of a whore" he spat out mercilessly.

She gulped down all the humiliation from him and decided to do her work instead of fighting with him.

"Since you never gave us your number, so we could not contact you, your father wants to meet you, come home next week" she informed her now standing infront of him.

When he did not reply anything,she added "He does want your reply as well as your presence"

"My reply?"he smirked

"Tell him" he paused and glare down at her "to go fuck himself"

He turn to the guard "Throw this bitch out" at his words they forcefully dragged her out.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed.

"Burn down the couch, and the utensils she used" she told the maids.

They bowed and hurried off to do their job.

"Where is Leo?" he asked while still walking and taking of his necktie.

"In your room,Sir" the maid replied.

He strode hurried off to his room, opening the door and directly going inside the walk in closet.

Where he saw his brother sitting in the corner, he hugged himself as his head on his knees, anxious to be found out.

He stood at the door of the closet.

"Yong Jo, It's me" as soon as he said that,Leo's head snapped towards the voice.

A horried expression on his face.

He started crawling towards him till the half way eventually standing up before dropping on his knees infront of his brother.

"Save..me hyung, don't let..them take..me" he stated with an extreme anxious voice as if someone was there to kill him.

As if his life depended on his brother he clings on his legs.

Begging him to save his life.

Wan Yeo crouched down,held his shoulder.