𝟒.𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

Was her eyes fooling her, or Is he really Mr. Lee Wan Yeo, sitting across the table,with that signature smile of his?

She looked at Leo beside Wan Yeo.

"Is he your brother?"

Before Leo could answer, a voice replied instead.

"Nice to meet you again, y/n" Wan Yeo prefer to call her name.

She flashed a brief smile at him.

It was kinda awkward for her.

But then Wan Yeo initiated the conversation.

He was leaning back on his chair, his legs crossed, looking stunning as ever.

Now, that y/n had a better look of his appearance.

His skin was better than hers.

He had some sharp features, and his point on look was the mole near his lower lip on the left side.

His black hair neatly slick back.

His smile as welcoming as ever,that never reaches his eyes, which made people doubt if they can even stand near him.

He don't look intimidating, scary or cold yet he was all of those.

He always had his elegant little smile, that makes him look welcoming yet make people look down on themselves.

Was she really sitting on the same table and drinking tea with him?

"This is one of Mr. L/N restaurant,right?"  Wan Yeo said sipping his tea.

"Yeah" She nodded.

"Since I am in business deal with him, thought to start the partnership by meeting the one who my brother caused trouble to" He chuckled "what a coincidence, Miss y/n"

"It indeed is" She gave a small smile, at the thought of the coincidence.

Leo looked towards his brother after those words "You know her?"he asked his brother.

"Of course, business partners"

Now she got it why Leo was so arrogant and conceited.

Well, still he never earned it. Why so being egoistic the money that his brother earn?

Kids nowadays.. sigh.

"How are your injuries?" She asked looking at his arm sling bandage.

"Much better" He quietly said looking at the cup on the table.

"When will you go back to school?"

At that question Wan Yeo looked at his brother.

"...after a couple of weeks,I guess" He said still  looking at the cup.

Well, by that reaction she thought it was an uncomfortable question and felt sorry for him.

"Yeah, your body needs rest, it will be hard for you to go to school for now"

Both of them just nodded.

Wan Yeo than averted his attention to the pretty lady infront of him.

"As an apology" He took out a car key and an envelope "here is to pay the trouble he caused"

"I really appreciated that you took out your time and admit him in the hospital" He smiled at her.

"I am glad, it helps" She replied looking at Leo.

"This is the car key to a new car and exactly the one you have now and this is the money for your car repairing"

New car?