𝟓.𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"Careful, Miss y/n"said Wan Yeo, holding her arm.

She stood straight, and murmured a 'thanks' to him.

He glanced at her and then straight to the land, where there will be a new 'Hotel'

Their partnership to build a new Hotel.

A lot of builders on the sight, as they look at the environment.

"It is a good place to build the Hotel" He said and looked at her, while she just nod at his words.

They had a talk with architectures, giving their opinion to the hotel facilities.

Wan Yeo and Y/n both came to look at the work at constructions.

While their secretaries work as their respective positions.

Both of them sat under the big umbrella, where y/n was in a call with Nalie, and working on her laptop.

"It's past lunch time, you should eat your lunch, Miss y/n"

Wan Yeo adviced her, while he himself didn't touch his food.

Probably waiting for her, who knows.

"Your secretary will handle it" He said again saide glancing her.

He was reaching out to his food, when he suddenly felt airy words on his ears.

It was y/n whispering.

"Actually,I can't eat the provided food, I don't like them" As the tingly sensation, he closed his eyes and looked at her.

A helpless little smile on her face.

He just nodded his head and slightly shook his head to focus, without y/n noticing.

"Mr.William, we will head to the company now.We have meeting to attend" He stood up from his chair.

"Aaand, the food is untouched, you can have it" She smiled at them.

The said 'Mr. William' smile and nodded at them, as he express his gratitude towards them.

When Y/n thought the drive would lead to their company, Wan Yeo actually started driving to the opposite direction.

Y/n gave a questioning look to him, as he glanced at her.

"you must be hungry, we can have lunch at a restaurant, specifically mine" He said with a smile that look proud mentioning his restaurant.

She nodded her head "Sure, thanks for the concern"she offered a small smile.

The ride was a comfortable silent, both of the people sitting in the car lost in their own thought and also y/n thinking the way to the restaurant seems familiar.

Not a long ride when they reached their destination.

It was than drown to her that the big luxurious restaurant is where Ethan used to brought her.

For dates.

It brings back so many beautiful memories, that she just kept staring at it.

"You can walk ahead" He gestures her to walk in front of him "I am just behind you"

With a nod, she confidently walked ahead since she was already familiar with it.

When they were talking to the receptionist, where they were waiting for the manager to lead them to their table.

Y/n heard a fading familiar laugh, subconciously she glanced at the source of the sound.

And she wish she never did.