24.Bugs And Hatred

"How is Leo doing?" Y/n asked after sipping the tea and placing the cup on the table.

"He's much better now" Wan Yeo replied, of course, he lied.

Leo doesn't care about whether his mother is dead or alive.

Who knows maybe he is grateful instead.

Y/n nodded and didn't further speak on that topic "We should change the bandage of your wounds, right?" She said looking at it.

"Did you change it last day?" Y/n asked "No, didn't want to" replied Wan Yeo.

"Even though we're in the office we should change it,is there any problem?" She asked.

"Not at all"he gave a small smile "Isa,hand me the first aid"

She quickly went to fetch it from the cabinet.

Isa watches Y/n intently aiding her boss.

Her boss has truly changed,Isa observed all his behaviours and his schedule.

He acts as if he could only see the female named Y/n around him, nothing else ever matters to him.

And some of her work as a P.A has also changed,some work of her's  includes taking his coat off him, serving his lunch or dressing his wounds.

Just like right now,she was standing and looking at her changing the bandage of his hand.

Even when asked to,he will firmly refused to let it touch by anyone other than Y/n.

Isa slowly clenched her hand into a fist as she observed the two people in front of him standing beside Daniel.

When she's around him,Wan Yeo can't see and value anyone else, it's as if his whole world revolves around him.

"Sir" Isa spoke as she looked at the iPad "your next meeting is half an hour later"

Hearing that Y/n looked at Wan Yeo raising her eyebrows "Oh then,I should be going now, you would like to prepare yourself" She smiled and was going to stand up.

Wan Yeo slowly held her hand which refrained her from standing up "It's okay,we can go out together,I need to leave this room anyway"

"But I'd be just a nuisance here,it won't help you to focus on your upcom-"

"Stay,y/n" his hold on his hand got tighter,sending a sharp pain,his face holding no emotions.

She stared at him for a second at his unusual tone.

He then showed a bright smile and retreated his hand and went on to continue his conversation.

Isa took a step back,inhaling sharply,she felt as if something was off.

"What went wrong?"  Her eyes were quivering across the room.

"He's mad" Daniel thought.

"You don't need to come all the way down there,please" Y/n said.

Wan Yeo pecked her forehead and nodded. No matter how much he wanted to go and see her till the main entrance, it was a request from his one and only girlfriend.

And he possibly can't deny that.

"Take care," he said and watched her leave,he turned to go to his designation room when her body disappeared completely from his sight.

"Have I not made myself clear enough?" Wan Yeo asked looking out of the window,after a long day at work he was heading to his home.

The atmosphere inside the car was very eerie and uncomfortable.

Wan Yeo asked his two secretaries,one sitting in the passenger seat,the other driving.

"When I am with Y/n,there should not be any schedule that could possibly shorten our time together" he imparted "and even if it's there, you're not to announce it in front of her"

Isa's hand clenched into a fist, she knew it, something was off,and it was always because of a certain female.

"There won't be a next time,Sir" Isa replied sincerely.

Wan Yeo didn't say anything further.

He got out of the car,but he felt something off when he saw some unfamiliar cars around his house.

Just when he was about to enter,a maid hurried to him announcing "Sir,Mr.Lee came to see you" She bowed and went away.

He heaved a low annoyed sigh, "What is this annoying people's frequent visit to my house?" He exclaimed with a loud annoyed voice.

Wan Yeo's father was an old man maybe in his 60s, he was a crippled person, so he was sitting in a wheelchair held by one of his bodyguards behind.

He looked at Wan Yeo unfazed.

"Where is my Rosey?" He asked, his voice low and quiet, no pressure at all.

"Why?" He scoffed "Do you think I killed your beloved wife?" He asked not interested in the matter standing at the front door, not too far away from his father but had a good distance.

"You're not welcome at my house" Wan Yeo said, with a low and unsatisfied tone.

"Where is she?" Wan Yeo's father asked again.

A small genuine smile crept up on his face "Maybe sliced and hanging upside down somewhere in one of my private forests to let bugs creep around her dead flesh" he said as if he were describing a peaceful scenic place.

"Don't fool around,Boy" Wan Yeo's father replied, but including him and all the people that were present in the room knew somewhere in their hearts that he was not fooling around.

Wan Yeo doesn't make jokes,he hates them.

He believes he is not someone with whom you can share a laugh at something useless, his time is not worth those foolish things.

"Leave" Wan Yeo said.

Wan Yeo's father stared at him for a second, before ordering his bodyguard to push him.

"I wish with all of my might that even my worst enemy may not have a son like you" he said while passing by Wan Yeo.

Wan Yeo's eyes held no emotions, he simply asked the whereabouts of his younger brother 'Leo', and went upstairs to find him.

"It's okay Yong Jo,there's nothing to be afraid of" he comforted him "He's gone, I am here"

He then asked the maids to set the dinner so he could eat with his brother.

-

Y/n stopped the car and looked around her, it was the outskirts side of the city.

"Why would she need me here?" she mumbled while waiting for someone, leaning on her car.

"Miss Y/n"a voice called out,she turned to look at her with a small smile "You are here"

"Don't smile at me like that" Her voice sounds low and cruel "I loathed that pretty smile of yours"

Y/n had a confused expression on her face " What are you talking about?" she asked quite not getting the meaning of it "Isa"

***