15.Sins and Desperation

With a smile he looked at her, while Y/n was looking at him.

And she noticed, he had been always smiling at her.

And also try to make her smile.

So,she flashed a small smile, to feel happy for him,as he is happy to have his mother.

Unlike her.

"She seems very close to you" y/n said.

He nodded "we are close, I might be the favourite son" he smiled.

"You look like you are" she replied.

"It's in the recent years that I met her again, I was abroad the whole time" he paused "for my studies and business"

"You must've missed her" she sadly exclaimed.

"I did" he lied without any care.

"You must be very happy,now that you got your mama" she teased, although she was not at the state to joke around with her puffy red eyes and her dried tears.

He just chuckled looking at her.

"Miss Y/n,Its cold now should we go back?"

She didn't reply for a moment, the silently answered"I don't want to"

It was because she don't want to get scold, she believe her father had already noticed her absense in the house, the maids saw her going out.

"It's not safe out here" he stands up and took her wrist,tugging her "come"

She took a sigh and didn't deny his offer.

When she sat inside the car and buckled up,she ask a favour to Wan Yeo.

"Can you drop me at a hotel?"

He turned to look at her, confused.

"Your house is not that far, I can always drop-"

"No, I just want a night out tonight"

"Miss Y/n,Is there any reason?" he asked calmly looking at her.

She just shook her head, smiling slightly.

"Nothing serious, Mr. Lee"

He nodded,and started his car leading to a different route from her house.

Instead, to a place where she has been before, but only once.

And just like the last time she dozed off again.

And just like that a thousand glance were at her by the certain man driving beside her.

With that usual fond smile, with that usual loving eyes that he only looks at her.

"You are getting prettier each day" he said to her sleeping self.

Reaching to his destination,his butler came to his aid.

"Sir, do you need anything?" he bowed.

"Go, arrange the guest room properly" he ordered without sparing a glance to his butler.

The butler, scurried away as the sleeping woman did not go unnoticed by him.

He believed it must be someone important as he never brings any woman home.

Wan Yeo stroke her hair gently, patting her head,he smiled and gently shook her hand.

"We are here, Miss Y/n" she blinked numerous times.

Pink shade coated her cheeks due to the embarrassment moment but she was more shocked to see the familiar mansion in front of them.

"Mr. Lee.."she mumbled looking at the big house,and slowly turning her head to him "this.. is not a hotel"

"Ofcourse,my house is not a hotel" he chuckled.

"I can't stay here" she mumbled absentmindedly.

That didn't went unheard by Wan Yeo "Why not? You are staying out anyway, treat my house as a hotel" he replied getting off the car.

Then coming to her side opening the door for her.

"You must be tired Miss Y/n,shall we head inside,hm?" he smiled down at her confused state.

She didn't said anything and led the way.

Wan Yeo was behind her.

"Is it really okay?" she turned around and asked him.

He nodded with a smile.

While the maids and guards saw their Boss coming with a loving smile,they tried their best not to ruin anything.

For the past few months they saw him in pain.

They could see his sleepless nights, the amount of time he spend in water.

He does everything to ease his pain but nothing seem to be its cure.

They assume the woman infront of him seems like the answer to his pain.

Never knowing that she was the cause of the pain.

"Sir, the room is ready" the butler bowed.

He nodded and looked at his beloved.

"I'll show you your room,Miss Y/n" he told her.

This time it was led by Wan Yeo, she followed him.

"Will it be okay?" he asked opening the door.

"more than okay" she said looking at the comfortable, big standard bed,she just need the bed.

He nodded with a smile,while the butler came with a cherry juice on a tray.

"Your clothes will be in the washroom" he paused and looked towards the butler "and here's a drink before going to bed"

She took it from him "it was not needed" she took a sniff of it,although it was rude "I thought it was a wine"

He chuckled "I'll treat you to wine tomorrow"

She shook her hand while taking a sip of the drink.

"Well then, goodnight Miss Y/n" with that he left.

She closed the door, finding it ridiculous as how she always managed to see Wan Yeo and she's actually staying at his place for a night.

She kept her empty glass on the night stand,as she drifted off to sleep just the moment her head had hit the pillow.

Without a care in the world,she was in a deep sleep.

In the deep night, a tall man entered her space without her consent, sat on the ground,his hands supporting on his face,with a dreamy eyes.

He looked at her with the usual smile.

He tilted his head looking at her sleeping form.

Slowly leaned in and peck her nose,her right cheek and her forehead.

And giggled like a child,feeling way too much happy.

Glancing over the empty glass,he gained the confidence to hold her hand.

Placing a soft kiss on her knuckled, as if she was the most delicate and precious thing.

"What do I do with you,hm?" he mumbled,pressing her hand to his face.

"I love you so..much,that it actually hurts" a tear drop from his eyes but his smile never faded.

With a longing eyes and loving smile,he stared at her.

"Please.. " he mumbled quietly,kissing her hand "love me too"

Dear god, forgive his sins.

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who would give me the most everlasting love of them all?
No need to ask cause it’s my darling.

***

Y/n darling.

With love,
                  Iria.