20.Resentment and Devotee

The patient and elegant footsteps of Wan Yeo was heard from the living room, when one of the maid ran to Y/n's father who was apparently sitting and reading news on his ipad.

His wife looking at flowers for Vienna's wedding.

"Sir, there is someone who came, name Lee Wan Yeo" Y/n's father got startled at the news, he hurriedly stood up.

His wife too, got up with him "Is the meeting today honey?" She asked him with a surprised and worried face.

".. No, why is he here today?" He murmured "Prepare something extraordinary and that is expensive in taste for the lunch" his wife told the maid.

The maid hearing that scurried off to the kitchen.

While Y/n's father head out to meet the man himself who is waiting in the living room.

But Y/n's father is not the one whom he is waiting for.

Y/n's father found Wan Yeo in a seated form,with his two secretaries behind him standing,their hand carrying flowers and something more that seems like gifts.

"Mr.Lee,you suprised me,Is everything alright?" Y/n's father went to him and shook his hand.

"Everything is fine,Mr.L/n" he flashed a small smile.

Wan Yeo finds it funny that Mr. L/n really thought he would come to him even if he had some problems.

But it was Y/n's father,so he stayed quiet.

Mr. L/n's wife butt in and invited him to stay for the lunch.

"I am already invited" he replied "that is the sole purpose of my presence here"

Y/n's step mother gave a small awkward smile,as they clearly remember that both of them never invited him, someone out of their league and that too,for lunch.

She nodded.

"Oh you came" a voice came from behind Mr.L/n and his wife.

Wan Yeo's stood up and flashed the biggest smile.

"I was waiting for you" Y/n came infront of him where she side hug him,while Wan Yeo placed a kiss on her temple.

He turned around and took the flowers from Isa,his secretary and hand it to her, with a loving smile.

He handed the other things which apparently look like gifts to her father.

Where Y/n's father took the presents with dumbfounded look.

Both her parents were shock to the core that they couldn't comprehend anything and just stare at them.

It is when Y/n spoke up,they got out of their trance.

She turned to look at her parents with a small smile,"He is the man I was talking about" Now looking at Wan Yeo "My boyfriend"

The people around her which is her parents and the secretaries both were surprised,Y/n and Wan Yeo?

Isa and Daniel both look at each other,Isa's hand clenched tightly and Daniel trying not to react too much.

"I guess it is an official introduction of me as you daughter's significant other" he extended his hand "Wan Yeo,nice to meet you again,Mr.L/n"

He flashed a smile.

Y/n's father hesitantly nodded and shook his hand.

"T-the food is ready..we can head for lunch" Mrs. L/n suggested.

They all headed to the table,to have a great afternoon.

Wan Yeo enjoying the company of Y/n and her family,it seems as though they were getting married.

When he actually thought about it,marrying her is an absolute choice and need,he love the thought of it.

They would be together everytime, doesn't that sounds fun?

"Always Y/n" would be such a blessing.

"You are allergic to eggplant,sir" Isa butted in,while he was daydreaming about their marriage.

A distressed look on her face glancing at him,"I have appointed a doctor for you at five this evening" she informed him "You could have denied it, you already have so much schedule and an extra appointment will make you absolutely worn out"

Wan Yeo looked out of the window "It was served by Y/n"

And whatever she will give he will take it happily.

Anything that she might give,let it be happiness,sorrow and pain.

Wan Yeo is all ready to take in everything given by Y/n.

Because it is from her.

And anything from Y/n is the most precious thing.

-

"What??" A loud surprised tone was heard from Vienna, the maid believe that even the neighbours 10 miles far from them must've heard her.

"Wan Yeo as in The Lee Wan Yeo?as her boyfriend?" She asked with a wide eye looking at her mother.

Her mother furrowed brows shows that she was finding it hard to accept it too.

"She must've slept with him"Vienna imparted "in no way she can attract Lee Wan Yeo,this is absolutely fucking crazy,it can't happen" a frustrated voice was tone can be heard from her.

"Mom,now she have someone.. someone better than Ethan" Vienna was annoyed at the thought of it "She have someone richer and powerful than Ethan by her side"

Ethan was a from a very influential family,has money and power.

But no stronger and richer than Wan Yeo.

Wan Yeo is unattainable!

Vienna's mother looked at her "don't worry, it's not like they are getting married, Mr.Lee is an expensive man,he must be using her like his toy"

"You should stop taking stress of those thing, your wedding is next week" Vienna's mother smiled "you have to look pretty"

"But mom-"

"Ssh,no more of it, there's nothing to worry about her finding a better man than yours,she couldn't keep Ethan to herself,do you think she can keep Mr.Lee? Impossible"

"Mr.Lee is not foolish,he is with her because she have a good body, no-one likes a used body" She smirked "he must be enjoying her"

A smile spread on Vienna's face "Right.." she laughed at the thought of it "and then he will leave her like Ethan did" and laugh hysterically with her mother.

If only they knew,Wan Yeo is absolutely not foolish but they sure are.

If only they knew Wan Yeo breathe for Y/n.

If only they knew that he is a 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐞 of her.

If only Wan Yeo knew they had such a vile thought about his beloved and him, even the Almighty couldn't save them.

Lord have mercy.

***