19.White roses and feelings

Scouted by his secretaries, Y/n found herself in Wan Yeo's office room.

She have been sitting there for 15 minutes with uttering a word, looking out of the windows eyeing the big busy city.

While Wan Yeo working on his table,concentrated on his work.

Y/n glanced at her significant other, looking at his concentrated face, a serious look.

He was good looking nonetheless.

She goes back to looking at the city, the much different atmosphere from the room.

The room being so peaceful and silent, while the outside world was so much in chaos.

"I'm sorry for making you wait" Wan Yeo said striding towards her seated form on the couch.

She looked up at the voice,and shook her head,her soft voice speaking up.

"It's fine, not a big deal"

Wan Yeo smiled, she's so sweet and kind.

His kind girl.

He stretched his arms to hold her hand, her warm hand.

"How have you been?" he asked her looking at her.

A small smile cracked on her face.

"You are asking as if we haven't just met in the morning"

He nodded and lean in to peck her cheek.

"Why did you brought me here? Is there any work?"

He denied shaking his head,"Why would I want you for work?I missed you"

Although his words were heart fluttering and cute,but it was quite awkward for Y/n,she didn't know how to react.

She doesn't know if he really mean it.

And for her, even if he doesn't mean it, Its alright, she doesn't expect anyone to do so.

Only if Y/n knew.

Looking at her hesitant flustered face, Wan Yeo chuckled and pat her head,finding her extremely adorable.

"Can I ask you a favour,Mr.Lee?" Y/n asked.

"Anything" softly squeezing her hand that he was holding.

"Can you come to my house for lunch?"

Wan Yeo, who didn't really expect that question,raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Do you want me to come today?" He asked back.

She shook her head as a 'no' "I'll inform you,Do you have any problem?"

"Not at all"

"Can I introduce you as my boyfriend to my family? Will you have any problem?"

Wan Yeo chuckled amused by her questions  "Yes and ofcourse no, why would I have any problem with it"

She gave a small smile thankfully.

"Go on, tell everyone that I am all yours" he leaned in and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you"

"There's nothing to be thankful and also you don't even need to ask me, just do me whatever as you like" he said,giving a smile.

"You're being too sweet, Mr. Lee"

"Can I ask you a favour, Y/n?"

She nodded.

"Can you call me something other than 'Mr. lee'?"

"As in?"

Wan Yeo flashed a teasing smile,"Maybe 'baby', 'honey', 'my love'...anything..that only you can call me"

"Baby.. "she muttered to herself.

"Sure.." she smiled "baby" and leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek.

Wan Yeo was not there, Wan Yeo's soul was in cloud 9, maybe this is what feel like heaven, Wan Yeo thought.

He closed his eyes and gave a low chuckle,"You are driving me crazy,do you know that?hmm?"

Wan Yeo engulfed her in a hug and buried his face on her neck "What should I do with you,Y/n?I love you so much"

Y/n slowly hugged him back,"Do nothing, just stay"

She just wants him to stay, and Y/n doesn't know that Wan Yeo could do anything as to begging on his knees and worshipping her if he is told to do so.

He would happily love and stay by her even if he is to killed by her own hand.

Wan Yeo burns for Y/n,no matter how much she gave herself to him, he could never get enough of her.

When it comes to Y/n,there's no shame.

He could stoop at his lowest and do anything for her, just to see her smile and just to feel his love.

He isn't afraid of getting his hand dirty.

When it comes to Y/n,there's no crime.

Only if Y/n knew.

-

"A meeting is organized by L/n Group, Mr.L/n wants to have a meeting in his private villa with other business partners from their respective groups" Isa announced to Wan Yeo,who was sitting leaning back on his chair with his eyes closed.

Having his 15 minute break.

She stood there for 14 minutes in complete silence.

The three of them never uttered a word.

Wan Yeo sat straight with a sigh,when the alarm rang.

"How's Leo doing?" he questioned.

"There's a good progress as informed by the doctor, he never misses a therapy session and he also got a new interest" Daniel replied.

Wan Yeo simply raised his eyebrows, "Playing guitar" again replied Daniel.

"When is the meeting?" Wan Yeo asked again.

"Its on the 25th of this month at 8 PM" Isa imparted.

"Leave"

"There is also something else, Sir" she turned around brought a bouquet of white roses.

Wan Yeo take it with a questioning look.

The two of them left silently.

There was a note on the flower.

'Have a good day my baby'

Wan Yeo had the biggest smile on his face, this woman was making him feel things.

Something he had never felt.

And he wants to feel it more, everday,every hour.

He wants all of her.

Giggling like a teenage boy, he read the little note over and over.

And fall over and over for his woman again.

Wan Yeo is inlove with Y/n.

Y/n's baby was melting all over her, even just the thought of her.

***

A short one.

But hi.

With love,
               Iria.