Apologies, Meeting his friends, and ending the day(Jesse's P.O.V.)

Chapter 8-

Jesse's P.O.V.

Eric. So that's his name...I turned back to Ricky."Hey Ricky...?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you tell me about Eric? 'Cause he was being a real ass...."

"Sure. What do you want to know about?" I thought about it... He seems kinda mysterious...

"Well is there anything that I should know?"

"I guess. He used to be my best friend." He looked down at his plate, playing with his food.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" I hope I"m not digging too deep, I mean it's only the first day of school.

"Uh well after his parents and siblings died, he stopped talking to me and everyone else. He became anti-social, except for his few friends that can understand him. I wish I could be one of them, but he thinks I'm some stuck-up ass like the rest of the jocks."

"Oh." Suddenly I felt horrible for hitting him. I looked down at my feet, figuring out what I should do."I'm going to go apologize for hittting him." I said quietly.

"Okay. Good luck." He squeezewd my shoulder reassuringly. I inhaled and got up. I slowly made my way to his table, still looking at the ground. He was talking to his friends, and I didn't want to intterupt them...I didn't know what to do, so me being stupid, poked his shoulder....

He turned around to face me and I blushed. How stupid can I get? He looked at me like I was crazy. oh boy, he must hate me!

"uhhhhhh...."

A girl with pink hair and lots of piercings looked at me with pure disgust.

"Ugh, Eric, how many sluts know you?"  The guy next  to her snickered. I felt my blush get deeper.

"Kat, shut up, she's not a slut. And I don't think she likes Eric anyways so be quiet until you know what you're talking about." I stared in awe at.....I don't know his name, but I think he's in a few of my classes. Everyone else at the table stared at him in shock. I like this guy already.

"What the hell Luke! You don't even know her and you're sticking up for her?!" Damn Kat looked pissed.

"Hey." We all turned to Eric. He was looking at me with amusement in his eyes. "Did you want to tell me something?" OHh. Right. I looked down.

"Uhm. Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for punching you. I was just pissed  I guess and you were pushing my buttons...Do you think you could forgive me? I know you probably hate me and what not...but...?" I kept on blabbing. He laughed. He has a nice laugh, I thought. It sounds almost musical. I wonder how often he laughs.

"Yeah yeah, it's all good. You hit hard for a girl." I could feel my face heat up.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing nothing, it's a compliment." He smiled.

"Oh. Well. Thanks?" I said unsurely.Someone coughed and I turned to see the guy that stodd up for me. "OH, and thank you too for standing up for me. I'm sorry, but I don't believe i know your name?"

He smiled. "It's Luke." He stook his hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you Luke." I studied him. He had short, dark brown hair with piercing gray eyes. He looked built, but not like steroids-built. His skin was creamy....Wow I am such a slut. I looked away from him. "So. I guess I should go back..."

"Yeah, just leave us the hell alone!" Kat said to me. I glared at her.

"What's your problem? I haven't done anything to you." What's up her butt?