The hot new chick

Chapter 3

Sam's P.O.V.

As I was walking through the hallways there was this really hot girl. I mean like REALLY hot. She had long black hair and caramel skin. It fit her face perfectly. She wore very little make up which made her look pretty. FUCK, did I just call a girll pretty? Oh god. I can't be falling for her. Last time I fell in love I screwed things up by screwing some slut from school. Now, that's my life. I noted that she was with Jake Dante. He was my first love's brother. I'm pretty sure he hates my guts. I wonder what he's doing here? Especially why he's with that hot chick. A thought passed through my mind..that smile...it couldn't be could it? I mentally slapped myself. Of course it's not her I'm just being dellusional again. i sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Thomas asked me. He was the quaterback of the school'ss football team. Yeah yeah I know most love stories the pretty girls falls for the quaterback blah blah but I'm only on the baseball team and I can play soccer. Nothing special I guess. Even with that, I could get just about any girl I wanted.

"yeah yeah just thinking. C'mon T, et's go to homeroom" We walked to homeroom and took our seats. I raised my hand.

"Yes Mr. Garett?"

"May I get a drink of water?"

"yes, but quickly." I jumped out of my seat and jerked open the door. To my surprise it hit something. Hard. I looked down. Oopsies. It's that hot girl...and she's with Jake. Great. I smirked as she stared at me. After a few minutes she snapped out of it and my smirk grew larger. She thought I was hot! Whooo-hoo!

"enjoying the view?" She stared at me, shocked and i winked. Jake rolled his eyes.

"Live on with your life dick." He glared at me.

"Hmm, but what if I don't want to?" The door opened and Mr. J walked out looking concerned.

"Excuse, is everything alright out here?"

"yeah, I was just uh showing the new kids around?"

"oh" haha mr. J actually believed that. As if! "Well, if you would all come inside please..." He shooed us inside the classroom. All the guys' attention faced towards her I felt a pang of jelously. Why? I don't really know, I haven't even had a comversation with her yet.

We all took our seats and Mr. J introduced the new kids.