Chapter eight- New place

So you know the whole good news, bad news things ya well, I only have bad news and bad news. First bad news is that I just found out that Eric said i'll be training with him tomorrow and he will be overseeing my training personally. Which is the exact thing i was trying to avoid by choosing to train with the dauntless born. The other bad news is that I suck at defense when it comes to fighting. So let's just hope I don't have to fight anyone soon.

Thankfully training is done for the day. So I'm now sitting with both my transfer friends and my dauntless born friends. They hit it off really well, and now they all talk as if they have known each other there whole life.

"Ugg" I say resting my head on the table "I totally suck a defense. I'm going to be destroyed when we start hand to hand combat" I say pouting

"Oh calm down, you don't suck" Cole says with a smirk,

I point at his face, "that face says other wise" I say

He laughs "ok well even if we do have it tomorrow, you will probably be the one to sit out because we have an uneven amount of people" he says shrugging.

I sit up "oh so now I'm not even good enough and have to sit out" I say, twisting his words on purpose

"No that's not what I meant" he says trying to defend himself.

I laugh "ya, I know. I'm just messing with you" I say smiling.

He laughs and gives me a shove. "tell you what, we can all go to the training room after dinner and go practice fighting. and tomorrow if you are sitting out make sure to watch people"

"That would be awesome. Thanks!" I say throw my arms around him. "your the best"

"ya ya, eat your food" He says and I do.

As i eat I hear a familiar voice say "Hey Sierra!" I look up to see Tobias, and Zeke. But it wasn't Zeke who said it, it was Tobias.

"Hey four" she says smiling.

I frown, why do they seem so close. I'm about to ask but Sawyer beats me to the punch "are you guys friends?" she asks smiling.

Sierra smiles. "Zeke is my brother and four is his best friend and over time he just kind of became another annoying brother" she says smiling.

I feel a pang of jealous go through me. Sierra already has two brothers, Zeke and Uriah. I have one and when he left he replaced me. Sierra stole my brother.

I stand up and everyone looks at me, "um, I'm tiered so i might just head to bed"

Cole frowns "I thought we were going to train?" he asks confused. I glance a four who is looking at me weird but then look at Cole again and shrug.

"I'll be fine I'm sure" And before anyone can say anything else, I walk away.

As i walk down the hall I hear someone yell my name. "Mer! wait up!"

I turn and see Casey, She comes up beside me and links her arm in mine. "hey" she says smiling.

"Cas, I'm going to bed" i say.

She shakes her head "no you aren't. you just lied so you could get out of there" she says.

I look at her shocked, "how..."

she shrugs "i could just tell you were upset about something. And you don't have to tell me but i thought i could at least cheer you up and if you want you can talk" she says smiling brightly.

I nod and smile at her, "thanks Cas,"

"Now come one i want to show you something" she says "it's my favorite place"

And before i can even say anything she is already leading me to a new place...