Chapter twenty-four- punish her

So I was writing this chapter and listening to random music when this song came on

So I was writing this chapter and listening to random music when this song came on. "Run boy run" by woodkid, and im like holyshit this is in divergent. I mean I might just be stupid for not knowing this already but it was mind blowing to me.
😂😂😂

Anyway it's up above if you want to listen to it!

also please vote and leave comments, I love to hear what you think. 😊

I really did hold up my end of the deal, I ate and drank more. I only took 2 pills a day, one in the morning, one at night, to keep the pains at bay, and as for sleeping... well that didn't really change but what can a girl do when you have insomnia. I was doing so well, that was until the check up a week later. Olivia checked me out and said that I was fine and that I was doing good, but now she prescribed 3 different meds, one for sleeping, one for my chest, and one for my head. She apparently talked to Erudite and they said that they wanted me to try some sort of medication to help with the fuzziness and the massive headache. As for my breathing and chest they gave me another prescription that was supposed to help with just that. The sleeping pills were just normal sleeping pills that anyone can use. Olivia told me to try them but if they didn't work then bring them back and we could try something else. She also told me that I didn't need to take the pain meds anymore but that I could keep them in case something happened in training or if the head and chest meds don't work.

So instead of going back with her telling me I'm all good and don't need meds anymore, I was told that I now need 3 different meds, and let's just say that it isn't going great. I'm back to my old routine, not eating, drinking, sleeping, and taking more pills then i probably should. I obviously make sure to hide the fact that I'm not drinking and eating from my friends, and even though the sleeping pills aren't working I don't bother going to Olivia for help. I'm done with trying to fix everything. It's too exhausting and I already have low energy.

Just like I have for the last few weeks, I lay in my bed staring at the bottom of the top bunk. I really don't even remember the last time I slept but who keeps track of that. I check my watch, but unlike normal the door doesn;t fly open like it normally does at exactly 7:30. I frown in confusion before turning on my side and watch Noah sleep peacefully.

It seems like forever before the door finally swings up. "Up and at 'em!" Eric roars. Everyone groans, but I easily roll out of bed sitting on the edge of the bed checking my watch, I look at my watch confused.

"Why is it already 8:30?" I ask confused.

Eric's eyes snap to me, his eyebrows furrow and a frown finds its way to his face as he seems to examine me. After a minute though he looks away and raises his voice again "It's visiting day today so if you don't want to miss your parents i would get your asses out of bed!" he yells angrily at all the ininist still sleeping. It was those words that seemed to snap most of them out of their slumber and they all quickly hopped out of bed. "Here is my advice to you. If your parents are even there, you should all remember faction before blood. Don't act too attached, or you'll seem like you don't want to be here and that will reflect badly on not only you but your leaders." and with those final words he walks out.