Part 2

⚠️TW: ED RELAPSE RELIGOUS TRAUMA, HOMOPHOBIA⚠️ I shake my head drinking the broth. "Parents.." I say. "Where are ya thinkin you're gonna crash?" Dee asks. "Anywhere but my parents place. I'm not going back." I respond staring at the soup feeling gross. Before I got here I forced myself to throw up everything I'd eaten before. It has been a long time and I've gotten better but my mom commenting on me and telling me I should pray to become more full? Did I do it to spite her? Not intentionally. That's not how it works. I stare into the soup completely dissociated. I hear someone saying my name so I look up. "Huh?" I say. "Wanna go for a drive?" Dee asks holding up keys. "With what car?" Kyoze asks. "Mine??" Dee scoffs standing up. "Sure let's go" I say also standing. "Kyo, you comin?" I set my soup down. "Mhm" he says standing.

It's dark out now, we've been driving for hours. I don't even know where we are. "Let's go back dee it's been a while" kyozetan says. "No gas" Dee replies.
"What do you mean no gas??" I sit up half asleep. "Exactly what it sounds like. Empty tank." Dee sighs tapping at the dashboard. "We can hitchhike??" I yawn. "I'm not about to get fucking killed it's almost midnight." Kyozetan says moving from shotgun to the back where I am. "Switch? I wanna lay down." He says to me. "You can use my lap as a pillow I don't mind. Dee, what's your phone at" I yawn. "75%" he responds. "Call your dad?" I suggest. "I mean we could but he's probably asleep." He says. I frown. I hate being in the middle of nowhere I'm a cold car at night. It reminds me of the bus to the camp my parents sent me to. Some stupid Christian place, they found out I was gay. I didn't get to eat for 3 days, I wasn't allowed to. We were in the middle of the woods with no warmth or anything. They beat me. It was the only time I've ever prayed and ment it. None of it was listened to. It's actually insane they didn't tell my parents. I think they thought they prayed the gay away. Bullshit. They don't like gay people here in Russia anyway. I'm surprised I didn't get killed. I'm lucky.

Tears welled in my eyes. Don't cry. Fuck. Im so cold, so hungry. I thought to myself at that camp. They made me feel like I was fat and that's why they didn't feed me. Being fat is a sin I guess? That's probably how I developed an eating disorder.

I didn't realize I was crying. "Storm? Hey what's wrong talk to me.." kyozetan says to me as Dee hands him water. "I'm fine. Sorry" I say pushing the water away. I'm not thirsty. "Sorry I was just thinking- it's not important" I wipe the tears from my cheeks. Good thing I wasn't crying a lot. That was only last summer I went to the camp. I won't forget it. I've been traumatized. I don't know what my parents thought would come out of sending me where I didn't want to go in the first place- with a religion I didn't believe in. "Dee are you calling your dad in the morning?" I say. "I think we're staying here the night and I'll call in the morning" he confirms. I fall asleep leaning against the window.

AN: I literally write this in study hall while listening to a variation of playlists, most of these are in one go. I'm actually impressed with how much I can write within 30-60 minutes + editing. I hope you guys are enjoying this ^^