Part 9

HI SO I ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF IDEAS SO THIS IS GONNA SKIP A BIT OF ONTHE FUTURE!! Also up there is what Storm looks like! ^^ I made it on picrew.me

⚠️CW: MENTIONS OF DRVGS⚠️

I put in my ear buds squeezing through the crowd of people on the hall trying to get to class on time. I hate school honestly. People have found out Chive had adopted me and "normal" people don't like him very much for some reason. There stupid honestly. Dee constantly complains about his girlfriend I don't know why he doesn't just break up with her. I've hated her from the start anyway honestly. Kind of a bitch. She keeps pushing herself into absolutely everything she really tried to get us to agree to be the manager for our band trying to take Zombie's girlfriend's place. I feel bad for him, I think he's scared to leave her. I can tell he likes Yaroslav. It's so incredibly obvious, he gets all fidgety with him. I hope I'm not obvious with Kyoze. I walk out of the school building calling Ches. I can't be here there's so many people. It's only the first week of junior year and I physically cannot handle the people. "Can you come pick me up I can't be here" I say quickly my head absolutely pounding. "Sure, are you all right kiddo?" He responds. "Yeah I just- I can't be here" i whisper sitting against the building. "Okay I'm on my way it's gonna take a minute though." I can hear him getting his keys and hang up. I hug my knees to my chest. I hate highschool. 

For some reason their doing a dance this weekend. I think it's stupid it's only the first week of school. I'm not going. I see Chive's car and I walk to it quickly. "Thank you.." I say buckling. "You're welcome kid, what happened?" He asks. "Too many people, I'm sorry it won't happen again" I sigh hugging my bag. "no I'm not mad Storm don't worry" he lights a cigarette rolling down the window. This girl has been getting close with Kyo. I can't tell how he feels, he doesn't talk to her much but she nags at him. It's working though they're starting to talk more. I hate the girl. She's annoying. "Dad- Ches?" I say sitting up straight. "What's up?" He responds. "How do I get this girl to stop nagging at Kyoze?" I frown jealous of her. I'm not admitting I'm jealous.

Hi so I don't wanna really say "says" or "responds so often so ches/chive will be in bold and Storm will be regular

"Does he give attention back?"
"Not really but lately a bit more cuz she keeps talking"
"How much more attention?"
"I dunno"
"Is she his type"
"I dunno"
"I wouldn't be worried. Storm that kid is clearly in love with you."
"Huh- how do you know did he tell you??"
"It's so obvious can't you tell??"
"No"

He laughs. "Are you mocking me dad??" I sit up straighter a little frustrated. "No of course not" he laughs. I huff. "I'm sorry kid I didn't mean to make you upset- are you jealous of the girl?" He parks. "No." I mumble getting out of the car bringing my bag inside walking to my room. My room is the cleanest one in the house, ever since I've lived here it's been a lot cleaner but still mine is the cleanest. "Hey baby.." I say taking my rat out of his cage letting him climb on me. I love my rat, a while back a rat from a lab snuck into Dee's bag and he gave it to his now girlfriend. My phone dings as I set Bruno, (my rat) on my shoulder. "Hey where did you go? I can't find you in the lunch room" Dee texted me. "Home." I reply setting my phone down laying on my bed letting Bruno crawl on my chest.

My phone rings and I answer. "Hello??" I sigh kinda fed up with everyone. "Are you ok? You left- do you want me to come over after school?" I turn pink hearing kyozetans voice. "Yeah I'm good- you can come over if you want" I manage to choke out now pink. "Ok.. are you feeling all right?" He says quietly. "Mhm, thanks for asking I was just getting overwhelmed" I reply petting my rat. "Ok, I'll see you later then, bye" he says hanging up. I frown a bit. Why can't I tell him? I could ask him to the dance however I don't wanna go, I'll go if he goes. I know Dee is going. I put Bruno in his cage going to the living room. "Chive? Why aren't you with anyone? Have you ever liked anyone?" I say sitting down.

"Yeah of course i have"
"Who?"

Ches sighs putting out his cigarette.

"Glam"
"Did you ever tell him"
"Not intentionally"
"What happened?"

Ches inhales sadly starting to speak. "He was already with Vicky, it was a little while after their wedding.. I can't really remember what was happening, I was probably high or drunk or something but I was sober enough to remember parts. Pretty much I was talking and I said something. I'm pretty sure I snapped, then he slapped me. I left to use the bathroom and I looked in the mirror at myself and started crying, I felt so shitty and ashamed of myself. That's why we aren't as close anymore. I still love him." He lights another cigarette. "I stopped doing drvgs after that mostly. I still drink occasionally and I smoke. That's it though." He exhales. "Oh I'm sorry" I fold my hands. "Oh don't be, he's still my best friend, it just really hasn't been the same after that. Do me a favor kid, tell Kyoze how you feel. Please, I don't want you to end up like me in love with your best friend not being able to do anything about it." He says. "Ok, dad? Are you jealous?" I ask. "A little, but I only really care Glam is happy. Seeing him happy is ok with me." He exhales the smoke. "I don't care, as long as he's here. I don't care as long as he's happy. I don't care"

AN: LMFAO I HOPE TOU GUYS LIKED THE LOSING FACE REFERENCE AT THE END