Bio

Name: Y/N (Your Name)

Age: 16

Appearance: (In case you don't like my description you can imagine your pony whatever way you like) You are a unicorn who's entire body is blue, more specifically cornflower, your mane reaches your neck, and its color is as well as your tail's is a darker blue with a small bit of cyan on the edges. Your eyes are (E/C).

Your Cutie Mark:

This cutie mark represents that have a kind heart, but you're also very brave when needed to, so you will do whatever you can in order to protect the ones you care about

Background: Your entire life you've been pretty a normal guy who wouldn't stand out much, no it wasn't because you were an introvert and didn't like people, or because people thought you were weird, you were just someone who would exist, help people every once in a while, and in general you just live your life. You never really took the time to have a close relationship with anyone, but you weren't sad about it was okay with you, ever since you can remember you enjoyed being alone most of the time in your apartment since it was peaceful, and you were able to do stuff like watch anime and TV shows, play video games, read, etc.; however you made sure to get out of your apartment and interact with people, so you don't forget what it's like to talk to people, and make sure that you don't become awkward while being outside your apartment. 

As it may be clearly obvious, My Little Pony doesn't belong to me, all it's right belong to Hasbro, I also don't own any of the images, videos, or gifs that may be used along the story, so enough about this ON WITH THE STORY.