Griffon the Brush-off

"Talk" "Thought" "*Action*/*action*"

We start by seeing Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Y/N in the park. Twilight and Y/N are on a bench, the mare is busy reading a book, while the stallion is listening to Pinkie Pie talk about how awesome Rainbow Dash is.

Pinkie: Hoof-fighting action overload! She was like a stunt superstar, flying higher and higher, and then Rainbow Dash swooped down, Swoosh! — And right before she hit the ground, Shoom!— She pulled up! Vroom!

Twilight: *Not paying attention* Uh-huh.

Y/N: Okay, what happened next? She's been speaking for 2 and a half hours! (ー̀дー́)

Pinkie: And then she looked around and around, like Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo-

Y/N: OKAY!!! We get it, many whoo's! Please keep going.

Pinkie and Y/N then hear the sound of air rushing, and they see Rainbow Dash flying nearby. Pinkie then chased after her.

Twilight: Whew!

Y/N: Holy Molly! For a second there I though I wouldn't stop hearing he-

Y/N didn't finish his sentence cause Pinkie suddenly came back, grabbed him and started dragging him.

Pinkie: Come on Y/N! Rainbow's  right there!

Y/N: FUUUUUUUUU-!!!

Twilight: Language!

We see Rainbow flying, and then get startled by the sound of Pinkie's voice.

Pinkie: Oh, Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow looks down and sees Pinkie along with a not so happy Y/N following her.

Rainbow: *groans* Pinkie Pie? Not again.

Rainbow Dash started flying faster, and Pinkie stated sprinting along with Y/N.

Pinkie: Rainbow Dash!

Rarity: Not now, Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie: But—But, Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow: I'm in the middle of something.

Pinkie: But-!

Rainbow: I said, "Not now"!

Y/N: Rainbow Dash, look out!

Rainbow crashed against a mountain that for some reason was there and started sliding down.

Y/N: Oof, you good?

Rainbow: Yeah...

Pinkie: I was gonna tell you to look out for that mountain.

Rainbow: *Groans*

Y/N: I think this is the perfect time to queue the intro.

Pinkie: Agreed.

Rainbow: Queue the wha-

—————————————————————————————————————

We start by looking at Ponyville from above until we hear Pinkie Pie humming, while walking around looking for Rainbow Dash. Rainbow is sleeping on a nearby cloud. Pinkie starts telling some ponies that are nearby her.