Bridle Gossip

Thought - Talk - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

The story begins with Twilight, Y/N and Spike walking in Ponyville.

Y/N: Wait, so you're telling me that at one point of your sleepover, you had a tree come through your window? Man, next time you've got to invite me.

Twilight: I certainly will. Wow, today's a gorgeous day.

Spike: Rainbow Dash must have gotten up early for once and cleared all the clouds away.

Y/N: Oh no. If she did, then that means, the world is ending!!! (;゚Д゚i|!)

Y/N started screaming and running randomly until he was stopped by Twilight's magic.

Twilight: I'm sure if Equestria was in any danger, I would have been informed by the princess, so you can cross out the idea that the end is near. Just like Spike said, she must have cleared up the sky earlier today, and I bet all of Ponyville is gonna to be out enjoying the sun.

The trio started looking around just to see that there was nobody outside their homes.

Y/N: Huh, if I'm not mistaken, to enjoy the sun you have to be outside.

Twilight: What? Where is everypony?

Spike: Is it some sort of pony holiday?

Twilight: Not that I know of.

Spike: Does my breath stink?

Spike then belches in Y/N's direction and smells his breath.

Y/N:

Spike: Is it

Spike: Is it. . .zombies?!

Y/N: Zombies?! Hell Yeah! I've always wanted to experience a zombie apocalypse first hoofed. >:D

I've played enough hours of The Last of Us, Dying Light, and saw all the seasons of The Walking Dead to know exactly what to do.

Twilight: Uh, zombies is not very likely.

Y/N: Aw D:

Spike: Not likely, but possible?

Y/N: Yes! :D

Suddenly they heard a sound.

???: Psst!

They looked towards Sugarcube Corner and saw Pinkie Pie calling them.

Pinkie: Twilight! Spike! Y/N! Come here! Come here! Hurry! Before she gets you!

Twilight runs inside the building while Y/N stays there confused.

Y/N: She? Who is sh-? Whoa!

Y/N was interrupted when a rope from Sugarcube was thrown towards him, and he was pulled inside the building.