Suited For Success

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

Today we begin at Rarity's Boutique. Rarity was gathering the fabrics that she needed for a dress that she was thinking of, for a dress that was meant for the Grand Galloping Gala. (GGG)

Rarity: Oh, Opalescence, can't you just picture it? Moi stepping out in a stunning new gown at the grand galloping gala in Canterlot.

Rarity's cat was sleeping on a piece of fabric that Rarity required. Rarity swiped off the fabric, making Opalescence fall and let out a meow that made Rarity think that she was talking to her.

Rarity: Why, yes, I did make it myself. Thank you so much for asking.

Opalescence laid down on another piece of fabric, but it was later taken by Rarity, who started sewing it, and Opalescence let out a small growl.

Rarity: Oh, oh, well, of course you can help me. Thank you.

Rarity placed the cat on a nearby counter and gave her a pin cushion, Opalescence let out an annoyed growl.

Rarity: What's that? You want to help more? Oh, aren't you the sweetest thing?

Rarity gave Opalescence a bunch of stuff like glue, scissors, measuring tape, and a bunch of yarn. This caused the cat to have to balance in order to not drop the supplies.

Rarity: Careful now. Don't move. This shouldn't take long at all.

______________________________________________________________________

Rarity can be seen working on her dress, when a knock can be heard coming from her door, the door opens, and the ponies who enter are Twilight, Y/N, and Applejack.

Applejack: Howdy, Rarity.

Twilight: Shh! Can't you see Rarity's trying to concentrate?

Twilight, Applejack, and Y/N get behind Rarity.

Applejack: What do you think she's making?

Y/N: Well, if my eyes don't deceive me, it's a dress.

Applejack: Well, that makes sense, since this is a dressmaker's shop and all

Rarity groans to herself before turning to the trio with a forced smile.

Rarity: Is there something I can help you with?

Twilight: Oh, so very sorry to trouble you, Rarity, but I need a quick favor.

Twilight pulls out a red dress with a loose button from her bag.

Twilight: Could you please fix a button for me? It's my dress for the Grand Galloping Gala.

Rarity: *Gasp* Oh, no, no, no! You can't wear this, ugh, old thing. You need a glamorous new outfit for the gala. And I'll make it for you, no problem at all. It would be my pleasure.

Twilight: Oh, that's really sweet of you to offer, Rarity, but I can't let you do that. It would be so much work. This dress is fine.

Rarity: Twilight Sparkle, I insist on making you a new dress.