Shorts

yDave: Hey there, everyone! So uh. . . I won't be able to post the next chapter just yet, because last week I had a lot of school going on, then I went on a small trip with some friends, and then when I return I had the school trip with my classmates, and that trip was 5 days log, so I just returned yesterday.

But I promise to try and get the next chapter out as soon as I can.

So, meanwhile, I'll be making some shorts for you guys! Any who, without more interruptions. . .

QUEUE THE SHORTS!!!!

Talk - *Action*/*Action* - Thought - Narration

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N was hanging out with Princess Luna in his house. The two could be seen talking to each other and having a good time.

Y/N: And that is why I will never eat another pencil ever again!

P. Luna: *Chuckles* How did thou even manage to consume a pencil?

Y/N: Okay. First of all don't judge me for eating a pencil, I was in a state that combined boredom and curiosity. Secondly, what have I told you about your English?

P. Luna: *Sigh* That is has changed in the last millennium.

Y/N: Yep. But don't worry, I know you'll get used to it. Any who, I'm gonna go make some tea, want some?

P. Luna: Actually I was wondering if thou- I mean, if you would allow me to prepare the tea.

Y/N: Are you sure you want to?

P. Luna: Yes, there has been a recipe that I've been wanting to try for a while now.

Y/N: Well, If you really want to, you can go ahead into the kitchen. If you need help just call out to me, okay?

P. Luna: I will.

Luna entered the kitchen and went towards the stove.

P. Luna: Okay Luna, you can do this. Don't mess it up it's just making tea, and if you do it right, you might even receive a compliment from Y/N.

*Deep breath* First step, turn on the oven.

Luna turned the stove knob, accidentally to the max.

Y/N: *From the living room* Luna remember to check that the stove doesn't release too much g-

Y/N: