Ticket Master

"*Actions*/*Actions*" - "Thoughts" - "Talk" - "Narration"

A month has passed since Y/N and the mane 6 saved Luna from Nightmare Moon, during this time Y/N was able to rest and get all of his wounds healed, he also continued with his everyday physical and magical training, and was able to learn more spells from his book.

Right now we find ourselves looking at Applejack, Twilight and Spike, who is sitting in Twilight's back, they have some baskets full of apples, and are walking back to the farm.

Spike: *throws apple* No*throws apple* Nope.

Spike keeps looking through the apples while Applejack starts speaking.

Applejack: Thank you kindly, Twilight, for helping me out. I bet Big Mac and Y/N I could get all these golden delicious in the barn by lunchtime. If I win, they're gonna walk down Stirrup street in one of granny's girdles *Laughs*

Twilight: *Giggles* I definitely want to see that. 

Besides, it's no problem at all, Applejack. I'm glad the goal is lunchtime. All of this hard work is making me hungry.

Spike: I know right?

Spike says while accidentally throwing an apple to Twilight's head, which causes her to give him a small glare, and make him give her a nervous smile.

Twilight: OHH-EEE, Spike. You've been lounging on my back all morning while we worked.

Spike: Exactly. You two are taking so long, I missed snack time.

On that moment Twilight's stomach starts grumbling, and she laughs nervously.

Twilight: I guess we better get some food.

Spike goes back to looking through the apples.

Spike: Nope. Worm. AHA!

Spike takes out an apple that appears to have brighter red color and be juicier than most apples.

Twilight: Oh, Spike! That looks delicious!

Spike immediately eats the whole apple.

Twilight: Spike!

Spike: What?

On that moment, Spike burps some fire that later forms into a scroll.

Twilight: It's a letter from Princess Celestia.

Spike: Ejem. *Opens scroll* "Hear ye, hear ye. Her grand royal highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria, is pleased to announce The Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital of city of Canterlot on the 21st day of..." Yada Yada Yada. "Cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle plus one guest."

Twilight and Applejack: *Gasp* The Grand Galloping Gala! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yDave: QUEUE THE INTRO!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and Applejack are still cheering about the announcement that was in the scroll of Princess Celestia, meanwhile Spike is with a frown that shows that he ain't too excited about the news.