Chapter 3

Stephen is at Tony's place. Tony is doing a fashion show for Stephen and Stephen is loving every minute of it. When Tony isn't looking, Stephen will take quick pictures of him. Tony tried on 9 different outfits and had one more to try on.

Tony went to the bathroom to put his next outfit on. He put on a black suit with black dress shoes. He walked out of the bathroom and posed for Stephen.

Stephen's mouth hung open. Fuck he said to himself. Stephen couldn't believe how hot Tony looked. He pulled his phone out and took a picture of Tony. Tony smiled widely.

After Stephen finished, he looked at Tony and said:", you should go with that one."

"You know what I will do just that. Also Stephen, send me that sexy picture you took of me".

Will do", Stephen said as he pulled his phone back out and sent Tony the picture.

Tony went back to the bathroom and took his suit off and put on jeans and a t-shirt. He came back out of the restroom. He slipped his sandals on.

"Stephen, what should we do today?"Tony asked.

"Let's get lunch. I'm starving", Stephen replied.

"How about we go to-", Tony never got to finish his sentence because Stephen interrupted him and said", Let's go to IHOP. I'm in the mood for breakfast".

"Alright fine since I put you through torture with my fashion show", Tony replied.

Stephen grinned at him. "Yes!"

Stephen enjoyed the fashion show but he wasn't going to tell Tony that.

They both got into Tony's car and drove to the nearest IHOP. They got out of the car and went inside. One of the waiters sat them down at an empty booth. The waiter asked Tony if she could get a picture with him and Tony said yes. The waitress took their drink orders and left.

"Tony, how many people ask for pictures and autographs a day?"Stephen asked.

"Not too many people ask but I don't mind it because I know I'm putting smiles on their faces", he answered.

"That's very nice of you to do, Tony".

Tony nodded and said", Making people happy brings joy to my life"

"Do I bring joy to your life, Tony", Stephen joked.

"I know you're joking Stephen but I'll answer your question anyway. Yes you bring lots of joy to my life".

"Aww that's sweet of you to say Tony", Stephen said with a smile.

"What can I say? I'm a sweet person", he chuckled.

"Haha yes you are", Stephen replied.

Just then the waiters brought them their drinks and asked them if They were ready to order. They both said yes. Stephen got the chocolate chip pancakes and hot chocolate. Tony got the scrambled eggs with extra bacon and orange juice. The waitress wrote their orders down and left.

"I'm a bit nervous,'' Tony replied.

"Why?"Stephen asked.

"I'm nervous for tonight. I don't want to fuck anything up. I really like this guy and I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly"

"I'm sure everything will go smoothly. You don't need to worry about it".

Deep inside Stephen wished that everything would go wrong on Tony's date.

He knew it was messed up to think like that but he couldn't help it. He wanted Tony to himself and himself only.

"Yeah, you're right Stephen".

"I'm always right Tony. Don't forget that".

Tony shook his head at him and smiled. Tony was glad he had Stephen in his life. He didn't know what he would do without him.

They finished eating and Tony dropped Stephen off at his apartment.

------------------

6:30 came and Tony was ready for his date. Tony put his black suit on and combed his hair nicely. He put his dress shoes on.

He went outside and got into the limo. He gave the driver Steve's address. He was a bit nervous but he couldn't wait to see Steve again. They texted each other so much in those couple of days. And to Tony, it felt like he knew Steve his entire life. He felt like Steve was the one. The one he would marry and grow old with. The one he would have children with.

He pulled his phone out and texted Stephen.

Tony: I think Steve is the one. I really do. I'm gonna marry that man one day. I just know it.

Stephen didn't reply right away. He couldn't believe what Tony said. He knew now that he would never get the chance to be with Tony and this broke his heart. He didn't even want to respond but he knew he had to... Since Tony is his best friend. He sighed and messaged Tony back.

Stephen: I'm glad to hear that.

Stephen just lied to his friend and now he was feeling guilty about it.

The limo pulled up to Steve's house. Tony walked up to his house and knocked on the door loudly. Steve smiled once he heard the knocking and opened the door admittedly. They both greeted each other and told each other how amazing they looked. Tony gave him a quick hug and ushered him into the limbo. He let Steve get inside first and then he went in. Steve wore a dark blue suit which Tony liked a lot. Tony gave the driver the address to the restaurant.

Tony looked at Steve and asked,", would you like some white wine?"

Steve grinned and said," Yes I would love some".

Tony grabbed the wine glasses that were in the cup holders he gave them both to Steve to hold while he opened the wine bottle and poured the wine in the glasses. Once he finished pouring he put the wine bottle away and took one of the wine glasses out of Steve's hand.

"To us", Tony said.

Steve grinned once more. "Yes to us".

They raised their glasses and clicked them together. They drank the wine.

"So Steve... Do people call you Steven?"Tony asked.

Steve laughed a bit. "Mainly my parents but otherwise no".

"Well in that case I'll just call you Steve", Tony said as he drank more wine.

"What about you Tony? Do you have any nicknames?"

"Tony is my nickname", he replied.

A lot of people assumed Tony's real name was Tony but in reality, his name was Anthony.

"Wait what? Are you joking with me right now Tony?", he asked.

"No, I'm not. I'm serious. My full name is Anthony Edward Stark."

"Anthony... I like it", Steve said.

"Steve, you are not allowed to call me Anthony. Only Tony".

Steve grinned at him again and said", Okay, Tony".

20 minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant and ordered their drinks and burgers.

Tony ordered them red wine. They talked about where they grew up and what they liked about their jobs. Tony found Steve's life to be very interesting.

The date went well and Tony asked Steve if he could take him on another date and Steve said," Yes".