Chapter 7

Stephen decided that it was time to make up with Tony and apologize to Steve. He walked to Steves Gym. His hands were shaking, he was nervous. He opened the door to the gym and walked in. He found Steve at the front counter. He walked up to him and Steve looked back at him with a blank expression.

Steve spoke first. "What are you doing here Stephen? Are you here to talk more crap about Tony?"

Stephen shook his head.

"Lying to my face like that... made me lose all respect for you", Steve told him.

Stephen sighed and said", I know I messed up. I came here to tell you that I'm sorry. Seeing you with Tony all the time made me go bonkers. I-I miss hanging out with Tony".

Stephen avoided eye contact with Steve.

Steve sighed. "I'm not trying to take Tony away from you Stephen. Feel free to hang out with him whenever just don't lie to my face again".

"I know... and I'm not gonna lie to you anymore.

"I'm glad to hear that", Steve replied.

Stephen nodded and said,", Well I gotta go. See ya around Steve". Stephen turned around and started to leave.

"Bye Stephen, you have a good day now".

Stephen stopped for a second and then continued walking. Maybe, just maybe he could get along with Steve and become his friend but Stephen knew that wouldn't happen. Stephen still didn't like Steve.

Stephen went home and texted Tony.

Stephen: I visited Steve today and I apologized to him for the crap I put y'all through.

Tony: Thank you, Stephen. I know that meant a lot to Steve.

Stephen: I also want to tell you that I'm sorry. I just missed hanging out with you is all.

Tony: Stephen you can come over whenever. I love hanging out with you. You're my best friend.

A smile appeared on Stephen's face. He was glad he made up with Tony.

Stephen: You're my best friend too, Tony.

Tony: So wanna come over today?

Stephen: Yes I do :)

Stephen drove to Tony's house and rang the doorbell. Tony opened it fast and pulled Stephen into a hug. Stephen smiled, he loved Tony's hugs. His arms felt nice around him.

"I missed you buddy", Tony replied.

"I missed you too, Tony".

Tony pulled away from Stephen and said"Come on in".

Stephen walked inside.

They sat at the table since Tony said he had something to show Stephen. He pulled out a strawberry cheesecake and brought it to the table.

Before Stephen had a chance to speak... Tony beat him to it.

"I ordered it yesterday for your birthday and sang Happy Birthday to you. I wanted to be with you on your birthday but I also didn't because of the fight. I'm glad we made up and I'm glad I can now give you your birthday cheesecake", Tony said.

The biggest smile appeared on Stephen's face. He couldn't believe Tony still celebrated his birthday, it made him feel special. And the fact that Tony always remembers what dessert to get him, made him feel even more special. Tony is so special to him.

"Thank You, Tony. This means a lot to me".

Tony smiled at him and grabbed the knife. "Would you like a big piece or a small piece?"