Chapter 4

After Tony and Steve's first date... they went on 5 more dates and that's when they decided to make it official and start dating.

2 months passed, Stephen had not met Steve yet and that was mainly because he didn't care to meet him.

Every time Tony tried to get them to hang out together, Stephen would say he couldn't because he was busy with work.

Tony spent most of his time with Steve. Tony texted Steve nonstop to the point where he rarely texted Stephen. This saddened Stephen. He felt like he and Tony were growing apart and then they would suddenly stop being friends.

It was a Thursday night and Stephen had no plans. He was extremely bored and turned the TV on. Just as he was about to click on Netflix... Tony messaged him.

Tony: What are you doing?

Stephen: About to watch a movie.

Tony: Then come over.

Stephen: Why?

Tony: I want you to meet Steve.

Stephen grunted. He didn't want to meet Steve. And he felt like he couldn't make an excuse since he just told Tony that he was about to watch a movie.

Stephen: I don't feel like going out.

Tony: Stephen, stop making excuses and get over here. I told Steve all about you and he's excited to meet you.

Stephen: Why do I have the feeling you are lying?

Tony: I'm not lying! Now get over here!

Stephen: Fine.

Stephen slowly walked to his bedroom and slowly got dressed. He decided he would only stay at Tony's for an hour and then leave. Stephen also planned not to talk to Steve a whole lot. He didn't like Steve one bit. Steve was his enemy.

Stephen got into his car and drove to Tony's. Once he got there, he walked to the front porch and rang the doorbell.

He was dreading this so much. He wanted to leave so badly. He put on a fake smile. Tony opened the door and greeted him with a hug. Stephen walked inside, they walked into the living room and they walked over to Steve who was sitting on the couch. Stephen wasn't ready for this. Stephen locked eyes with Steve.

Steve stood up and held his hand out to Stephen. "It's nice to meet you, Stephen. Tony has told me so much about you".

Stephen quickly shook his hand and placed his hands in his pockets. "It's uh nice to meet you too Steve".

Inside Stephen's blood was boiling. He couldn't stand the sight of Steve. He kept his fake smile on.

He sat beside Steve on the couch and Tony sat on the other side of Steve.

"Stephen is an amazing friend. I think you two would get along well".

Stephen damn well knew they wouldn't get along well. He just smiled a bit more and said", I can't wait to get to know you better".

Stephen hated lying. He couldn't just tell Steve: I fucking hate you so much and I wish you were dead.

Stephen wasn't going to try and make an effort with Steve.

"Same", Steve smiled at Stephen.

Tony wanted them to have some alone time together because he really wanted his boyfriend and best friend to get to know each other better so he said", Guys I gotta make a call real quick but I'll be back shortly".

Stephen just nodded and Steve said", Okay, take all the time you need".

Tony left and went to another room.

Steve turned to Stephen. "So what should we talk about?"

" So Tony's good to you? If not you can always trade him in for someone else".

Steve laughed at his comment and said"Tony, he's so amazing."

"Tony can be a bit annoying. Am I right?"Stephen forwarded his eyebrow. He was testing to see if Steve would say something mean about Tony.

"Actually he's not. He's quite wonderful. He's very caring and sweet", Steve admitted.

Stephen groaned loudly inside his head. Steve was too nice and Stephen didn't buy it one bit.

Stephen licked his lips and said", You should break up with Tony".

"What why?"Steve asked in a very serious tone.

"Because Tony has never been in a serious relationship before", Stephen blurted out.

Steve just stood there in shock, not knowing what to say.

"Tony Stark only does one night stands", Stephen continues.

"Why are you telling me this?"Steve asked.

"Because I don't want your heart to be broken by him. Just be careful".

Everything Stephen said was a lie because Tony had been in a couple of serious relationships before.

"Isn't Tony your friend?"Steve asked.

"Yes he is, but I just don't want him to break your heart", Stephen replied.

"I uh think I should go", Steve said as he stood up, avoiding eye contact with Stephen.

"I think that's for the best and whatever you do, don't tell Tony we had this talk."

Steve didn't say anything. He grabbed his jacket that was laying on the arm of the couch and walked out of Tony's house.

Stephen hoped this would be the end of Tony and Steve.

10 minutes later, Tony came back and asked", Where's Steve? Is he in the bathroom?"

He had to go somewhere", Stephen answered.

"Why?"Tony asked.

"He didn't say why".

"Oh, I'll just ask him".

Tony: Steve why did you leave?

Steve: Something work-related came up.

"He said something work-related came up", Tony told Stephen.

"Oh", was all Stephen said.

"Wanna go out and get something to eat?"Tony asked.

"Sure", Stephen said nodding.