Chapter 1: Background Info

Authors note: I'm adding chapter numbers on the chapter name to make it less likely I'll get confused when I post all the first few chapters at once. And to make it obvious is wattsapp throws a paddy with me again.

Okay so this is my first fanfic so don't be too surprised if its not very good. So this takes place after the comics and as I said in the blurb its based on Brooklyn 99 Jake and Amy. If you haven't watched it, it doesn't have a large impact on the story but here are how I connected the characters:
~Aang and Jake
~Katara and Amy
~Sokka and Charles a bit loosely so go with me on this.
~Zuko and Terry a bit loosely so go with me on this.
~Iroh and Captain Holt again go with me on this.
~Toph and Gina
~Suki and Rosa

Okay so for some of them its a bit weird but to me it makes sense and anyway it doesn't really impact the story. Its just my inspiration at the end of the day.

Here are the characters ages and status/ job/ relationships:
Aang 118 or 18 depending on how you see it. Avatar is full time job lots of travelling. Dating Katara.

Katara 20 travels with Aang and helps him out a lot. Dating Aang.

Sokka 21 helps out with Aang a bit but largely involved with running Southern Water Tribe with his father. Married to Suki for 1 year.

Zuko 24 Fire Lord keeps him busy but will help out when he can. Married to Mai for 3 years. Has 1 year old Izzumi

Mai 24 Fire Lady major support/ advisor to Zuko. Married to Zuko for 3 years with 1y old Izzumi.

Toph 18 Teacher at her metal bending academy keeps her busy but again helps out as much as possible.

Suki 21 leader of the Kioshi Warriors often travels to south pole to help out Sokka and will act as body guards for Zuko on official diplomatic missions especially when it involves the Gaang.

Ty Lee 21 a Kioshi Warrior, will act as body guards for Zuko often as it is a chance to see Mai and Azula when she recovers.

Iroh 62-ish runs the Jasmin Dragon tea shop the best in Ba Sing Say. And is a mentor to the Gaang and will often help out Zuko with official business.

Azula 21 recently released from a mental hospital but still monitored as it is still early days. Lives with Zuko in the palace has a vague crush on Ty Lee. Pls don't kill me in the comments. I ship it. I ship it so hard.

Okay so that's some basic information on them if you have any ideas - if this ever sees the light of day - or suggestions or notice any mistakes I make do comment. It would be appreciated and do remember this is the first fanfic I will make and first story to be seen by people other than my English teachers.

I aim to post once a fortnight or week depending on how things go and bare in mind I am doing my GCSE this school year, it might be a little less frequent.

Okay so as it stands now single
viewer, thanks a tone for that by the way I really didn't think anyone would look at this, I will post again tomorrow Wed 10/11/21 then every Wednesday after or every other Wednesday, until this story ends.