Kyojuro Rengoku | Female Reader

Rengoku will be 22 instead of 20, they are both the same age, at the beginning she'd be about 13.

This is sad, might make you cry, depends really.

---☀︎︎---

The moon was out, it was in the middle of a forest, it was warm, summer night, there were no clouds, it was as if people had nothing to worry about. If only that was the case.

The house that once stood there proudly was now destroyed. Blood, blood everywhere. The girl looked at her family with her eyes wide open, tears pouring out of her eyes. Her father, her mother, her older brother and her twin sister, they have all been slaughtered.

The creature responsible for this mess looked at her and chuckled at her state, just as he reached out to her, she threw a hatched at him, aiming straight at the head.

"How bothersome. Bothersome indeed, you better be the best thing I've tasted or I'm gonna be pissed." The short demon mumbled out. It looked like an old mad but it was barley taller than a 12 year old.

Who knew something so small can cause so much trouble.

The girl didn't stop, she got up and continued to throw things at it, she picked up a bunch of kitchen knifes and started running away, every time she felt the demon get closer to her, she threw a knife at it to slow it down.

She was starting to run out of knives, the demon was healing everytime he took the knife out of his body, it was only slowing him down. In just a couple of moments she was gonna die, she knew it.

But, something in her told her to keep running so she did exactly that. She was not gonna die in vain, she refused to do so. She wasn't going to be some easy prey.

"You bastard! I hope I do taste like shit! That way I can laugh at you in the after life!" The girl yelled at the demon, her words irritated the demon, causing it to start running.

'Shit! I really do need to learn to keep my mouth shut.' The girl though, tears started flowing out of her eyes again, it wasn't because she was about to die, she didn't really care about it that much.

'What's the point. Even if I live, I will have no one, not even my own twin sister. Should I just die? Was it meant to end here?' She suddenly heard something, it was really faint but it was there.

Fire

She saw fire

A man with blonde hair and red tips appeared out of no where, attacking the demon with a sword. The girl looked at the scene in front of her in shock.

After all, it's not everyday a man with a burning blade comes in to save you.

(I keep typing yoh instead of you by accident and my phone is starting to autocorrect you to yoh, help)

"Are you alright? Where are your parents you look young!" The man said out loud, looking at the smaller girl in front of her. His eyes widened a bit when he saw her running.

He followed her to a house in the middle of the woods, where what he assumed her family was, dead. He watched as the girl approached another girl that looked similar to her.

She kneeled down in front of the dead body of her own twin, tears falling down her face as she started sobbing. She bent her face to be on the ground, with both of her hands on the side of her face and let out loud scream before sobbing again.

The man, which learnt was Rengoku Shinjuro, decided to take the girl with him and train her to become a demon slayer.

---☀︎︎---