Zenitsu Agatsuma | Male Reader

Zenitsu looked up to see two boys sword sighting with wooden blades. They were Jigoro's student along with him, they were both prideful people, the difference between them was one was an asshole while the other one was really kind to him.

He hasn't started training like them yet since he just started training under Jigoro. Though he couldn't help but admire the two, especially Y/N. He was fast, even to the point where Kaigaku could barely land a proper hit on him.

Kaigaku was struggling to avoid the other's hits. Zenitsu grimaced at the sound made everytime Kaigaku got hit, Y/N was strong and it must hurt to get hit by him so many times. (but let's be honest kaigaku deserves it.)

Zenitsu went back to his own training before the old man can see him slacking off. A while later he heard his name being called, he look up to the two boys to see Y/N wave his arm to him.

Zenitsu stopped what he was doing and walked towards the two, causing Kaigaku to frown. Zenitsu and Kaigaku weren't the best of friends, or friends at all but Y/N was a friendly person so he was easy to talk to.

"I saw that you're struggling a bit, here, let me help." Y/N stood behind Zenitsu and cupped his hands over Zenitsu so that they were both tightly holding onto the wooden sword.

Zenitsu was a bit flustered but he went with whatever the other boy was doing. Y/N guided Zenitsu's hands to grip on the sword and started to swing it, to help Zenitsu get used to holding the blade.

He let go of Zenitsu's hands and watched as the boy replicated the movement that Y/N was trying to teach him. The boy just patted the blonde on the back as he smiled as him.

"See, I told you he can do it by today, you need to stop being so harsh. Come on, let's get inside, it's almost dinner time." Y/N smiled at the two before making his way to the house.

"Tch. You're still a weakling. I'm fine with being a student along Y/N because he's strong, but I can't believe that we have to stay with a weakling like you. Just disappear will you?" Kaigaku harshly let out before standing up and walking towards the house, bumping shoulders with Zenitsu on the way.

(writing this is making me angry, like how dare you bully Zenitsu you dick but at the same time I'm the one writing it.)

Zenitsu just looked down before looking towards the two that left, seeing them converse with the other. He knew that he was weaker than them and he knew that it was unfair on them to have to train with him but he just wanted to at least befriend them.

Y/N was really nice but Kaigaku really didn't want Zenitsu near any of them, saying that he'll get in their way and that he doesn't deserve to be with them. Y/N always defended him though, if anything he bullied Kaigaku right back, though Kaigaku couldn't say anything because Y/N was witty.

---✰---

Zenitsu was sitting on the bed, looking towards no where. Tanjiro and Inosuke have healed from the injuries they got at Mt Natagumo, but he was still healing. So while the two went to rehabilitation training, he had to stay in the room by himself.

He could hear a commotion going on outside his room. A demon slayer was gravely injured during a mission and they needed to rush him in since he was losing his heart beat.

Though after a while, when everything calmed down, Zenitsu can hear the demon slayer's heart beating normally. Then his worse nightmare came in, aka Aoi, forcing him to swallow down the nasty tasting medicine.

A while later he left his room to get some fresh air (was he allowed to? I don't remember) he was walking to go to the back yard but halted his steps when he saw a familiar face.