Tengen Uzui | Female Reader

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were currently with the sound pillar, who was explaining what they were to do at the Red light district. Zenitsu was about to scream about him having three wives but was interrupted by the door opening.

Zenitsu's eyes widened as he watched the person come in. The woman, who was dressed in similar uniform to Tengen, walked inside and sat next to the pillar. She was also wearing a sleeveless demon slayer uniform with smaller jewellery and gold on her arms. Instead of a headband she had hair accessories. She had a long skirt with a slit on one side, similar to what her wives would wear but not the exact same.

"This is Y/N! She's my fourth wife!" Tengen let out, which caused the three in front of him to look even more shocked. Zenitsu particularly was gonna go insane.

"FOUR!!! YOU HAVE FOUR WIVES!!!" He was gonna yell some more but then he got an idea. He remembered how Tengen was trying to force the butterfly girls into his mission.

"You know, Y/N-San, I'm actually glad your here! I think you should know about something." Zenitsu scooted over to the woman and whispered something in her ear, Tenegn could obviously hear it and he suddenly wore a fearful expression.

"Y-you know, Y/N! L-let's go to your favourite restaurant after this, hm?" The sound hashira tried distracting his wife but that didn't seem to work at all.

She turned too look at him with a glare, Tengen was just nervously smiling, hoping that nothing bad happens to him.

"I have a mission after this, that's why I'm not coming with you on this one."

Bam!

The 3 demon slayers looked at sound hashira with wide eyes, shocked at the scene that just unfolded. Then they looked at Y/N, still baffled at what she did.

She had brought her hand to the back of Tengen's head before slamming it to the floor, causing it to break a bit. Uzui  face planted onto the wooden floor with a loud thud, adding a dramatic affect to the hit.

"I apologise for my husbasds actions, he can be a bit childish and perverted at times." The woman bowed her head a bit, as to apologise to the three boys for Tengen's previous actions.

There was a long silence but it was cut by Zenitsu's laughing. He pointed at Tengen, mocking him for getting hit and insulted by his own wife. Tengen got irrated and hit the blonde, causing him to pass out.

"Do you also have something to say?" Tengen asked in an irritated manner. The too demon slayers shook their heads and allowed Tengen to explain the rest of the mission to them.

---♫︎---

Y/N deadpan at the 'girls' in front of her, a bit shocked at how ugly they turned out. She turned her head to Tengen and pointed at the 'girls' with dot eyes. Tengen just sighed, knowing what she was trying to imply.

"I know, they really are some ugly girls." Tengen nodded while looking at them, which angered Zenitsu as he started complaining on how the sound hashira was at fault.

"Uhm, I don't think the blue and black haired one needed make up, he was already really feminine." Y/N went to grab a cloth to remove Inoko's make up but was stopped by her husband.

"It's too late now, we have to go now." Tengen explained and his wife just nodded at him. Y/N was dressed in a yellow kimono, she was gonna go with Tengen to sell the 'girls' to the different houses her wives were supposed to be at.

Though in the end most people asked if they can have the Kunoichi instead of the three 'girls'. Finally, they managed to sell Sumiko, though that was only because of the couple's good looks.