Kanao Tsuyuri | Female Reader

(Wrote a lot of sad thing, I'm sorry. But here, this one is cute.)

---𑁍---

Kanao had only been with the Kocho sister's for a small amount of time, she hasn't really met anyone else in the demon slayer corpse, though today she is supposed to meet a demon slayer that was only a year older than her.

Kanao was now 12 years old, so that would make the demon slayer only 13. She would be shocked, but then again, Shinobu is a demon slayer despite only being 14.

(I just realised that Kanao and Shinobu only had a 2 year difference in age. Damn.)

She couldn't really tell if she was excited, she couldn't tell her emotions most of the time so she wasn't really bothered about it. It wasn't unusual for her to feel things that she can't understand.

Kanak was currently walking to where the girl was training with the sound pillar. The girl was also a Kunoichi, which is why Tengen decided to make her his Tsugoku.

Despite already being a demon slayer, she still lives with the sound pillar and his wives, they've practically adopted her, no like they actually adopted her.

She was currently healing so she wasn't getting sent on any missions, Kanae had a mission and so did Shinobu, because of that they couldn't take care of Kanao.

They heard that the sound pillar was on a mission, meaning that his tsugoku was alone. Both the Kocho sisters decided that it would be a good idea for Kanao and Y/N to meet since they were close in age.

After a while she made it there, looking up at the flashy sound estate, it was exactly what you'd expect Tengen to choose. It fit him so well, you'd be able to tell that it's his estate miles away.

The young girl knocked on the flamboyant gates of the estate, waiting patiently with a smile for someone to open the door. She heard the sound of a sliding door opening from the other side, accompanied with the sound of someone running on a pebbles.

The gate was opened, a loud metallic sound was heard coming from it. The person who opened the door revealed themselves. There, a girl stood there while wearing a blue Yukata.

"Oh hey! You must be Kanao right? Hinatsru-san mentioned that you'd be coming." The older girl smiled widely at the other girl in front of her, before leading her in and leading her to a bedroom.

"Welcome to my bedroom! I heard that you don't talk a lot, but that's fine! Even if you don't talk, let's be friends!" The girl beamed. She was energetic and bubbly, something that Kanao hasn't really seen often.

The girl did remind her of Tengen, no wonder she was his tsugoku.

'Are all ninjas this cheerful and loud?' Kanao couldn't help but question in her mind, though she didn't say it out loud. The younger girl just kept smiling softly as she listened to the older blabber about random things.

Some of the things she ssid were questionable.

"I wonder what it would feel like to burn under the sun."

"Wouldn't it be funny if Mzan was actually just looking for a flour, haha!"

"I feel like someone is gonna be meeting an upper moon soon. Haha! What a dumb thought!"

"The Kocho sister's have a mission together I hope they come back safely! Especially since pillars always get dangerous missions."

The last one was kind of unsettling for Kanao. She knew that the girl was right and that the two sisters were strong enough to fend for themselves but she just got worried all of the sudden.