Muzan Kibutsuji | Female Reader | Second Life

A warning for a little tinie tiny sexual moment that lasts like one sentence.

---♕︎---

Muzan has waited for a long time, it was already over three hundred years ever since he saw his lover last, and now there she was, already in her twenties, shopping for new clothes and jewellery.

Luckily for him she was already born into a rich family, so he can rest assured that she was financially supported. Though he still needed to know if the people around her were treating her right.

He saw a flower shop near where he was and went to grab some sunflowers as he remembered that they were one her favourites, he hoped that it still be the same in her new life.

"Excuse me, I saw you from afar and couldn't help but admire you." The demon lord said with a soft smile and Y/N could feel her face heat up. "I was confused on why you were alone but maybe it was because I was meant to find you here, don't you think?"

Muzan tried to give her the flowers, but was shocked when he saw her look down sadly, putting her hand up to reject the flowers.

"I'm sorry but, I already have a fiance. If it's alright, I hope I can take the flowers since they are my favourite, plus they wouldn't go to waste, only if it's fine with you." She forced a smile on her face which angered Muzan but he kept on his smile.

He gave her the flowers, which actually made her smile this time. He wasn't angry because she rejected him, but it was because she looked sad when she mentioned that she was getting married. Did she not even like the guy? Was she being arranged with a random guy?

He was gonna kill the bastards who were forcing her into this, he knew he had to, for the sake of her happiness. He promised when she died that he'd keep her safe and he was gonna do so.

---♕︎---

He disguised himself as a girl and wore a workers attire before making his or 'her' way to where Y/N lived with her family. He stood with the workers at Y/N's family estate and watched as her fiance walked in to greet the family.

Based on what Muzan learnt, Y/N has not even met the man before, rather they were both put into an arranged marriage together. Obviously the main brains behind this was the fiance as he came from a rich family and knew that he could get whatever girl he wanted because of it.

The jokes on him though, he just happened to pick the person that someone else was after, someone who can easily delete his existence. Muzan didn't need to see the rest of the meeting he knew what he had to do.

Kill.

And he did exactly that. Though no one found a trace left behind, it's like the man had just disappeared, like he wasn't even there in the first place. This was his time to come and get what he was after.

He dressed up for the occasion, making sure that he looked his best.

(I tried doing some research and this should be during the Kamakura era, which is why I won't specify any clothing. This era was a long time ago and I'm not trying to mess up the whole culture as each era has its own fashion trends.)

He finally made it back to Y/N's family estate, only this time he was not in a disguise. The guard looked at him in shock a bit as he wasn't told of any visitors.

"D/N-Sama! We have an unexpected visitor!" As the guard finished talking he looked up to see the annoying expression the master of the house had. "He said that he wants to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage."

"This late at night? He better be someone worth it!" Y/N's father let out lowdly before ordering a maid to call Y/N to meet him. "I'll give him a chance, but he better be a respectable man."