𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

[Prologue]

Hanagaki Takemichi is a time leaper who leaped through time to save his ex-girlfriend and friends. Especially him.

He then reaches a future of everyone happy and saved, this made takemichi happy and joyful that his efforts finally paid off...

But where was he?

.

.

.

.

.

"By the way... where's Mikey?" Takemichi asked.

There was a small silence before Draken spoke up.

"Mikey is currently managing a restaurant overseas!" Draken answered with a small smile.

"His restaurant is a huge success! He really wanted to come over today, but he's busy and his work load held him back." Chifuyu also answered the raven head.

"I see, that's so cool! I should visit it sometime." Takemichi said with a huge grin.

"Mikey really wanted to see you." Draken answered with a smile and this gave takemichi butterflies in his stomach.

"Well that's Mikey for you!" Takemichi answered with a grin and a small tint of blush.

.

.

.

.

Looks like I'm still living in that same apartment. Takemichi thought to himself as he opens the door.

"What a dirty room!" he said out loud. "All right! Let's start cleaning!" he exclaimed as he prepares himself.

But, I'm happy right now... I miss him though... Takemichi thought to himself and proceeded with cleaning.

_____________________________________________

A few days later, takemichi was in his apartment eating as he watches the news, laying down sideways as his hand supported his head to look at the TV.

"In Tokyo, the conflict with a group named 'Bonten' intensifies as they continue to harm the public." A news caster sounded from the TV.

"Kinda reminds me of Toman, but Toman is long gone so..." Takemichi trailed off as he continues eating.

"Here is an exclusive footage of Bonten and its members at the FNN Club" The news caster said as they show a footage of a group of men coming out of a club.

...? That Tattoo Design? I swear I've seen that before... Takemichi thought to himself.

"That white haired man, why does he seem so familiar?" Takemichi said to himself as he looks intently at the footage shown.

[Time skip to the part where Mikey jumps off and gets caught by Takemichi (chapter 204 in the manga)]

"I won't let you die here!" Takemichi yelled as he caught Mikey who was falling to his death.

"Quick! Grab onto my hand!" Takemichi shouted as blood drips from his mouth and nose to Mikey's face.

"This is stupid... I tried to kill you, yknow? Yet..." Mikey calmly said.

"Mikey kun... There's not much time left... I'm losing consciousness..." Takemichi spoke shakily.

"Let go of your hand, I want to end everything right here, eight now." Mikey said eerily calm.