𝗢𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

A/N 

Im back, also the picture above is my work, just a little something I did, I hope its not that bad. See more chapter notes at the end.

[Onwards to a new Future]

Mikey... What are you doing here...? Takemichi questioned inside his mind but shook his head.

Act normal, deal with it later... Remember Takemichi, he doesn't know you and he isn't that Manjirou... Takemichi said to himself as he smiled at both males.

"Thank you...?" Takemichi said.

Shinichiro then started approaching Takemichi with an unmistakeable dark aura. Takemichi shrunk at this.

"A-ah, S-shin-nii..." Takemichi stuttered at the approaching man.

"You idiot! Who told you to jump and protect me like that!" Shinichiro raised his voice a little bit at Takemichi, before the raven head can answer Shinichiro, the taller man engulfed Takemichi into a hug.

"I am so glad you're safe..." Shinichiro said shakily as he gripped Takemichi who's eyes widened at this.

He hesitantly brought his hands to hug Shinichiro back but eventually did. When he did, Shinichiro hugged him tighter making Takemichi grip Shinichiro's shirt and also hug the taller male. The raven head started crying as he did.

"Don't you ever worry me like that again..." Shinichiro said to the crying male who nodded.

"Are you guys done?" Mikey asked, pouting, interrupting their moment. Shinichiro and Takemichi separated and looked at each other, then at Mikey before laughing.

Ahhh... Really, he's the same as always, doesn't know how to read a room. Takemichi thought tearfully.

"Yes, yes Manjirou. Were done. Now you guys are officially meeting I'll leave and fill some papers the nurse was asking me." Shinichiro said and left. Leaving an awkward atmosphere between Takemichi and Mikey.

"M-Manjirou right?" Takemichi asked tentatively despite already knowing his name.

Mikey stared at Takemichi before grinning.

"You have really pretty eyes Takemitchy! Thanks for saving my big bro." Mikey said.

Takemichi didn't even bother to correct the nickname and just smiled warmly at the nostalgia with the nickname.

"It's not problem Manjirou kun." Takemichi replied back.

"Call me Mikey since you're my friend now" Mikey exclaimed as he went near the raven head taking something out of his pocket. It was a lollipop.

"Here, this is compensation for now, since I have to go. Once you get out, I'll introduce you to my friends, okay?" Mikey said with his usual smile and handed it to Takemichi.

But something happened.

The moment their hands touched, a surge of electricity went to Takemichi and Mikey making both kids react. They looked at each other, Mikey was confused and Takemichi was just as confused but he knew it had something to do with his time leap with Mikey, he was starting to get worried.

Before Mikey could speak someone came in, it was Shinichiro.

"Takemichi! I got your discharge papers! You'll be discharge tomorrow..." Shinichiro trailed off when he saw that Mikey was holding his hand as if it was hurt and Takemichi doing the same. "Did something happen?" Shinichiro asked.