𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲

[The First Piece]

Okay, first things first, room makeover and a me makeover... Hina was right, I really had a bad sense of fashion. Takemichi thought to himself as he looks around his room that he once thought was "cool".

"I really was cringey as a kid." Takemichi shivered out of cringe and proceeded to get the money from the table and dressed in the most decent clothes he can find in his closet.

"I think that it was around this time when I started middle school... I'll ask Takuya about it later, for now, shopping is a must." Takemichi said determinedly as he goes out of his house to the mall.

Time to make use of Hina's teachings! Takemichi thought to himself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now, takemichi is in the mall roaming around the clothing store to find some clothes that he wants and needs. Adults around him stare, as seeing a kid alone in a mall shopping for clothes was weird, some even approached him thinking he was lost but takemichi handled it just fine.

Jesus Christ, at this point I'm about to scream that I'm not a kid- we can't do that now can we. Takemichi grumbled to himself as he gets the last piece of clothing he needs.

He then goes to the cashier and gives the cashier the things he was going to pay for. The cashier looks at him surprised at first but just shrugged it off, tired and wanting to go back home.

Well I know that face... Must be tiring. Takemichi sweat-dropped as he had experienced the same feeling back in the future, in the first timeline.

He then went to another store to buy a new wallpaper and paint for his room. As his room really needed a huge makeover because for a mentally 27-year-old in a 12-year-old's room is just weird.

Right now he's walking back to his house after that long shopping for a lot of stuff, but he didn't really have to worry since there was a lot of money anyways, his parents don't mind anyway, right?

As he walks home, he thinks about ways to prevent the worse futures from happening again, he can't just keep shaking Mikey's hands to get back to the future since Mikey will be suspicious and most likely figure it out. But then he freezes upon realizing something.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PREVENT SHINICHIRO-KUN'S DEATH!? He yelled internally as he scratches his head irritatingly.

And not only that... HOW AM I GOING TO REDO MY ROOM IN A SMALL BODY!? He yelled at himself in his head as he crouches on the road with comedic tears.

"I'm such an idiot." He said out loud.

"Oi! What are you doing blocking our way?!" an unknown voice yelled behind him.

Takemichi stands up and looks at the owner of the voice to see 1 man in front dressed in some kind of uniform with gelled piss blonde hair with 2 men behind the blonde that has black hair with scars on the faces.

This made takemichi shriek and immediately get out of the way and bowed.

"I-I'm sorry!" Takemichi shouted albeit a bit too loud.

"You better be kid, now move." The piss blonde guy said as he intentionally bumps into takemichi, making takemichi stumble and fall on his ass.

Ouch, fucking losers, out of all the people a kid? Takemichi thought to himself as he 'tsked' subconsciously, when he realized it, he covered his mouth immediately out of fear he was heard but it was too late as the piss blonde man turned to him with a scowl on his face.