𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

[Pretty Blue Eyes]

For weeks, Shinichiro has been trying to introduce Takemichi to his brother and his friends but for some reason and somehow, Takemichi manages to avoid it every time. Now Takemichi is not stupid nor is a kid so he knows his ways.

Mikey and the others are starting to think that Shinichiro just had an imaginary friend or is just insane.

"I'm telling you! Takemichi is real and is just avoiding you for some reason, did you bully some kid Manjirou??" Shinichiro asked, frustrated because of his constant failures.

"I didn't do anything Shin, I'm pretty sure he's just your imagination." Mikey replied back as he ate his lollipop.

"You can ask Waka and Benkei, they know he's real." Shinichiro deadpanned his little brother.

"I'll come home later, me and the others are going to hang out." Mikey informed his brother as he started walking out.

"Sure, don't cause unnecessary trouble." Shinichiro gave up.

Shinichiro wanted to introduce Takemichi to them so that the raven head has more friends. It worries him because it seems like all that Takemichi does is be with them every day and even after school. Shinichiro sighed as he sees a familiar raven head coming in to his shop.

"Hi Takemichi, seems like your successful once again." Shinichiro grumbled and Takemichi just giggled.

"Why do you even avoid them? You can't just be hanging out with us, adults, every day you know? You have to be with kids around your age too." Shinichiro said to the raven head who rubbed his neck sheepishly.

If only you knew I'm way older than you. Takemichi thought to himself.

"What avoiding? I'm not avoiding them, it's just that you timing isn't right. It's just a coincidence that they leave after I come. Yea, a coincidence." Takemichi gives his lame ass excuse.

"Yea, definitely a coincidence. Keep trying Takemichi." Shinichiro scoffed.

"Hey! I'll see them when I want to okay?? Just not now." I'm not ready yet was left unsaid.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Evening came by and takemichi decided to bid farewell to Shinichiro so that he could get home.

______________________

Takemichi sat on his chair and propped up his journal and started planning again.

"It's already July... Next month, Shinichiro will die if I don't prevent everything. God, I have a chance to prevent this by meeting Kazutora but my cowardice won't let me. I feel like I'm going to break down if I see them. Actually, I did see them once and I felt like I was going to puke." Takemichi laughed humourlessly.

He thinks back to the time of when he was wandering outside and saw Kazutora with the other founders of Toman hanging out. When he laid his eyes on them, he felt like he would puke so he ran before they saw him. When takemichi reached an alley, he sat there and tried to calm himself down when he started hyperventilating all of a sudden.

Since then, I don't want to face them again, not yet at least. If I need to save them, I have to face them at some point, for now... Takemichi thought to himself.

"Such a coward you are... Takemitchy." Takemichi said out loud as tears started falling from his eyes.

"Guess we'll go the old-fashioned way, get injured for their sake... For him."