𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸

[Blue meets Black]

"Pwah!" Takemichi exclaimed as he lied on the dojo floor, exhausted. Mikey sits beside the raven head wiping his own sweat and gave Takemichi a bottle of water.

"You did great as usual Mikey kun." Takemichi said as he sat up and drank water.

"You did too Takemitchy! You improved so much!" Mikey complimented the guy as he laughed.

Takemichi just sighed as he remembered the kick Mikey gave him as a final blow that he was able to block without flying but let his guard down which gave Mikey an opportunity to deliver another kick with his other leg. A bit weaker than his dominant leg but nonetheless effective.

"That's why they always say Takemitchy, never let your guard down." Mikey grinned and Takemichi sighed.

I should really take those words to heart. Takemichi sweat-dropped as he remembered his failures due to him letting his guard down on multiple occasions. Because it caused them their lives. He added.

"What are you thinking about again, Takemitchy!" Mikey pouted making Takemichi nervously chuckle but Mikey suddenly turned away from Takemichi, "you know Takemitchy, sometimes I wonder where your head is at. There are times where I look at you thinking and sometimes, it feels like you're looking somewhere else, or like, your head is somewhere else so far that I can't reach." Mikey uttered making takemichi freeze but quickly got back his composure but he still didn't know how to answer him.

I mean, what was he supposed to say? I travelled from the past and future and accidentally ended up too much into the past to save you? Of course not. So takemichi didn't answer.

"Mikey! Takemitchy! Snacks are ready!" Shinichiro yelled from outside the dojo, "Mikey! Your Taiyaki is here!" Shinichiro added making Mikey stand up from his spot and run there like a puppy being offered his favourite treat... which he technically was.

Takemichi was glad for Shinichiro's timing for once. He sighed and stood up, going outside for the snack like he was called for. He sees Emma there and waved at her to which she gladly did back and ran up to him.

"Michi!" Emma exclaimed as she ran to him, about to hug the male.

"Emma-chan! I'm sweaty!" Takemichi exclaimed as he out his arms up.

"Don't worry, I don't mind, Mikey's been hogging you too much." Emma pouted at his brother as she went for a hug to which Takemichi just let her do so.

"Hah?! Takemitchy's mine anyways!" Mikey argued back to his sister.

"Shut up, gremlin!" Emma answered back while she stuck her tongue out to him.

Shinichiro watches the scene happen before him but also at Takemichi seeing how unaffected he was with the argument his little siblings are having with him in between. He just gets his snack and eat as if nothing's happening.

I guess you get used to it after a couple years. Shinichiro sweat-dropped at the thought.

"Both of you, start eating now." Takemichi basically ordered them in a low tone making the two flinch and do what they were told. Shinichiro wasn't surprised but still, it's funny how he's able to do this. He remembers the first time it had happened.

The two siblings didn't give a shit and kept ignoring the raven head but of course, people have their limits, especially in patience and Takemichi decided to ghost them for two weeks. Only coming to the dojo when there are other kids, only visiting Shinichiro's shop to see the man and others, only talking with Toman other than the leader and many more.

The two siblings prostrated on his feet which of course he forgave them as he was Takemichi but the angry look on his face will never get out of both of the siblings' head. Since that day, they never angered the raven head again.