𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

[Unexpected meeting]

It was just supposed to be another normal day for Takemichi. Waking up in the morning for his cup of coffee, going to school, his part time job and occasionally, Toman meetings then hanging out with friends. But in this particular day, he bumped into someone he didn't expect to see, especially now.

Takemichi yelped as he accidentally hit some wall, reflexively, he touched that wall and his face.

Huh, this wall is pretty warm why is it in the way too?? In a sidewalk too??... Wait... Warm? Sidewalk? Takemichi thought when he looked up to see a certain black-haired male with a blonde streak in the middle, his hair down and a smoke on his hands but Takemichi didn't register that and only registered that he thought a person was a wall.

"Waaah! I'm so sorry!! I thought you were a wall, that's why I touched you and you were pretty warm- wait not the point! Just sorry for bumping in to you!" Takemichi bowed, flustered that he just embarrassed himself in front of someone he doesn't even know.

"Huh, it's fine, if you excuse me, I'll be on my way." The male with a deep voice spoke. Takemichi froze as he recognized the voice. Slowly, he looked up and there it was, Hanma Shuji.

The said man just walked away with a smoke on his hand. Takemichi saw a glimpse of his eyes and it shone something that Takemichi was very well familiar with. Loneliness and boredom, as if life barely had any meaning.

Without thinking, he had grabbed the male's hand nearly on instinct. Hanma was surprised, Takemichi was surprised, especially when he realized what he had done.

"Oh! Ah, I am so fucking sorry, shit I'm too much of a clutz. I w-was just concerned, don't worry, I'll be on my way, sorry for bothering you!" Takemichi said hurriedly as he let go and ran away from Hanma.

The lanky male watches the retreating figure and at his hand.

Concerned? About what? Hanma thought but shrugged and continued on with his day. It wasn't like he was going to meet him again anyways.

"And I stand corrected, didn't think I'd meet you again, much less the same day." Hanma said with a grin as he faces a nervous Takemichi in the cashier as he pays for another pack of cigarettes.

"S-sir, is that all?" Takemichi asked with a wobbly smile, trying to avoid the subject Hanma is trying to bring up.

"Nah, I think that's about it, the names Hanma Shuji... When does your shift end?" Hanma asked.

"2pm." Takemichi answered reflexively and when he realized this, he covered his mouth. He had gotten so used to Mikey asking about his shift that it became a habit to just let it out. Takemichi tsked and look up to Hanma who was smiling as if he was just given his favourite toy.

"Hang out with me for an hour? If you aren't busy that is." Hanma said as he took a smoke and lit it up with a lighter than seemed to have appeared outta nowhere.