First day of the 2nd Semester

Y/n Pov

He takes my hand and pulls me under the moonlight. We look into each other's eyes. He comes closer and closer and slowly closes his eyes...

*DING*

I slowly open my eyes, and see that I'm laying in my bed and have noticed that everything was just a dream. I sighed. I looked my phone that is on my beside table and see what my best friend has written into our group:

__________________________
XOXO💅

~Ahri~
Are you guys awake already? Don't be late!

~Sumi~
Yeah, I'm almost ready with breakfast

~Y/n~
Thank you, you woke me up ♡ get me ready now too 😘

~Ahri~
Okay, no problem. Let's meet in front of the college?

~Sumi~
Okay

~Y/n~
Ok
__________________________

I get up and go straight to the bathroom to freshen me up. Then I'm looking for the outfit for today:

 Then I'm looking for the outfit for today:

I'm going down to my aunt. I wish her a good morning and see that she has prepared breakfast for me. When I started to eat, I explained the plan for today to her. After breakfast I went up to my room and packed my suitcase, because today I'm moving into the dorm with Ahri and Sumi. Just as I finished packing, my aunt called me. I went to the car to invite my things. Then we drove to the college.

"We arrived", says my aunt and drive into the entrance of the college. I go out and saw Ahri and Sumi straight away. I waved to them and they took their things and went to me. I hugged them both and they greeted my aunt who was just about to get my things out of the trunk.

Ahri was the first to be there and said that she had already gotten the keys for our dorm. I hugged my aunt tightly and we waved at her. When you couldn't see her anymore, we went to our dorm. Ahri opened the door and Sumi is directly ran in and has chosen the largest room. Ahri left me the choice between two rooms I took that at the end of the hallway. In the room were large beds, a small old TV, a desk, a wardrobe and each room has his own bathroom. After we unpacked our suitcases, Sumi and I went to the kitchen and looked at the fridge and realized that it was empty. "Don't worry, I'm about to go shopping" Ahri winked. "If there are no pretty boys this semester, that was my last semester" Sumi said disappointed. Me and Ahri laughed and comforted her. After that Ahri already off to go shopping.

Sumi and I didn't wait long and are already gone. We walk through a large park where many people have already said with families and said goodbye. We found cool and new places and also located the buildings. "And do you already have a goal for this semester" asked Sumi when we walked through another park "No, only I want to concentrate fully in school and course" I answered "But don't you want to meet a boy this year?" Sumi continues to ask "No, that's actually just a complete waste of time and after my last boyfriend I'm no longer very interested in boys or a new relationship"

Sumi suddenly stopped and looked at me shocked "Are you lesbian?" She asked with big eyes "NO! I generally have no interest in boys and relationships" I told her.

After 2 hours we arrived at the dorm again. Ahri was already there and has admitted the food and already cleaned it and has already started decorating a bit. "Ahri that looks so beautiful, and I thought I was the creative one here" I said "Just because my course will be music doesn't mean that I'm not creative" Ahri said and giggled "Yeah it's nice here but what did you buy to eat?" Interrupted Sumi "Just look for yourself" Ahri said and grinned at her and went into her room, Sumi made her way to the kitchen and I also went to my room to rest.

*DONG*

"All students of the 2nd Semester are asked to the cafeteria to come to get information of the year" sounded a voice.

I jumped out of my room and saw Ahri go into Sumi's room to tell her to get up and get ready. When we all get ready, we went towards the cafeteria. Once there, the cafeteria was already quite crowded l, there were only 3 places in the corner of the cafeteria. The teachers introduced themselves and then the director had his speech. He greeted us and started talking about this year's courses. Suddenly I heard something loud snoring that certainly didn't come from the technology. I looked around and saw that Sumi fell asleep next to me. I couldn't help it and had to laugh because she slept open with her mouth. I quickly took a photo of her before Ahri woke her up and scolded her.

Sumi be like:

After the director was finished, he pointed out to us that there are places where we can register for the courses

After the director was finished, he pointed out to us that there are places where we can register for the courses. All students stormed right there, because they wanted to get a place, the three of us looked at each other and we realized that we had to hurry. So we got up and ran after the other students

__________________________

Authors Notice
Hey guys, we hope you enjoyed the first chapter. love you