1st school day

Y/n Pov

I wake up with loud shouting. I didn't hesitate long and got up to see where it came from. When I opened the door, I saw that Sumi's door is open. When I went to her room, I saw Ahri yelling at her "Get up! Otherwise you'll be late!" roared Ahri "Please, only 5 minutes" Sumi said in half-sleep. "No now! 5 minutes means 2 hours" shouted Ahri. Sumi sighed and went to the bathroom. Ahri turned around to me and said "At least you can get up without me" "Well, actually I woke up because of the shouting" I said. Ahri briefly twisted her eyes grinned and went back to her room.

An hour later, we are all finished and went to class "Our courses are always in the afternoon.", Ahri informed us. Me and Sumi nodded. When we arrived at the school building, we all went to our classes. "It's a pity that we sometimes have separate lessons.", I thought.

When I went into the classroom, all the seats were already taken expect one next to a boy with black hair. When I sat next to him. He looked at me and said "Hi I'm Taehyung" he grinned at me and stretched out his hand to me "Hey I'm Y/n", I said, smiled at him and shook his hand. Immediately afterwards, the teacher came and started with the lesson. The lessons were boring but me and Taehyung got along well, so the lessons went quickly.

During the break, I say goodbye to Taehyung and met with Ahri and Sumi in the cafeteria. We got something to eat and sat at a free table.

"The lessons were so boring and there are not even pretty boys in my class", Sumi said annoyed "There aren't pretty boys in my class either, but I'm sitting next to a cute boy. His name is Hoseok and he has such a sweet sunshine smile." said Ahri "So I'm sitting next to a pretty boy and his name is Taehyung" I said "Okay, now I'm canceling college" said Sumi disappointedly. "You have several classes somewhere is certainly one or maybe even the one with who you understand each other super well" Ahri said to her. "Yes, let's hope, so but let's not talk further but rather eat." Sumi replied. Ahri and I grinned at each other and also started eating.

After class, Ahri, Sumi and I went to our dorm. We all did our homework and then went to the cinema and then we went to eat burgers. From there we are back to the Dorm.

I took a shower and went to sleep afterwards.

__________________________

Authors Notice
Hey guys, this chapter wasn't that exciting now, but it will be the next ;D